Ed Reed, Fired before he's hired.. Out at Bethune Cookman

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Don’t understand why he ran to social media to broadcast BCU’s issues. Obviously there is a lot of work to do to rebuild the program. I don’t know what he was expecting when he agreed to the job but social media wasn’t gonna help him.
You don’t see coaches from PWI putting their business out there like that. Especially someone who literally just got there.
If these coaches don’t want to rebuild a program then go sign up for a school that is already in a good position.
Funny part is, he’d never feel so empowered to air them out it was a white university. Nikkas give white universities all the respect no matter how badly ran it is.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
That’s the thing, the schools they want to coach at aren’t letting them jump the line like some of these HBCUs have done. He was at the U as Chief of Staff for some time and ain’t utter one word about how fukked up their football program was
Ed Reed was as much the "Chief of Staff" at Miami as Sgt. Slaughter was an actual seargent :mjlol::unimpressed:

Ed Reed ain't actually serious about being a football coach and never has been.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ed didn’t handle his situation professionally. This isn’t a matter of an HBCU not seeing the bigger picture.

Just a shytty situation. I can’t blame them for letting him go. There’s not many places where employees can publicly blast them, especially before officially signing the contract, and it has a happy ending

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Ed reed is a sucker for pulling this nonsense, why not act professional and in a private and respectful manner? Why go out of your way to down talk and denigrate a black HBCU school, if you have issues raise it up with management not on IG and for the cameras, this is sucker stuff from Ed reed and i dont condone this irresponsibility and unseriousness

Cause these guys who didn't go to or come up coaching thru HBCUs simply don't respect them as an institution.
The only one who seems to respect them is Eddie at TSU.

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
would of been worth it for the recruiting alone
Just for him and all the recruits to leave after 1 or 2 years of winning like Deion did at JSU?

These HBCU's need coaches that are actually qualified to coach and want to be there. Not someone like Ed Reed who took the job because no P5 school will look his way.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
White coaches commit DUIs and get caught fukkin co eds and still keep head coaching jobs

You mean like Mike Price & Bobby Petrino who were fired almost immediately after their transgressions?

Or George O'Leary who Notre Dame fired after learning about his falsified resumé?

Y'all e-militant, dap-fishing, hot breff hoteps need to let actual sports fans talk this one out and go have a seat, for real for real.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
White coaches commit DUIs and get caught fukkin co eds and still keep head coaching jobs
So do nikkas bruh. You root for FSU. You know Pruitt, Dawsey and others are known to fukk coeds. And not one of them gets fired. Can’t believe I’m saying this but race ain’t the root cause of everything