Ed Reed, Fired before he's hired.. Out at Bethune Cookman

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Ed reed is a sucker for pulling this nonsense, why not act professional and in a private and respectful manner? Why go out of your way to down talk and denigrate a black HBCU school, if you have issues raise it up with management not on IG and for the cameras, this is sucker stuff from Ed reed and i dont condone this irresponsibility and unseriousness
I didnt know there were white ones :skip:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
That’s the thing, the schools they want to coach at aren’t letting them jump the line like some of these HBCUs have done. He was at the U as Chief of Staff for some time and ain’t utter one word about how fukked up their football program was
And he has shown why he was just chief of staff at his alma mater. :mjlol:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Damn, Mike Price had a longer tenure at Alabama

Unfortunate though, can’t be shyt talking a school that you ain’t coached a game at yet, the head football coach is one of the faces of the University more often than not at these institutions.

Last edited:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Good. At some point having a basic level of professionalism and respect is needed in any job. Hiring someone who immediately walks in and publicly shyts on the program? Nah. Yes HBCUs have issues and part of it is corruption within the administration staff. Yes the school facilities are wack despite BILLIONS of dollars pumping in over the last decade. No excuse for his behavior.
Some of the HBCU facilities aren't wack tho.

Alabama State and Prairie View are beautiful.
Norfork is nice also.
My alma mater (Southern)starting a campus renovation.

The thought of HBCUs having trash facilities is disingenuous.

Like Gizzle said we don't know if some of these lower tier PWI have worse facilities than HBCUs.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I don't see him ever getting a coaching job ever after this.

I'm more curious if the HBCU woes these coaches talk about are HBCU problems or college football small market/small school problems. I legit don't know if BC or Miles College have significantly worse facilities and support than Ferris State or Valpraiso

I'm saying, there are so many average and below average FCS and D2 schools that never get national recognition, good or bad, for anything.