Ed Reed, Fired before he's hired.. Out at Bethune Cookman

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

Are these “theatrics” as well :patrice:black people continually being expected to accept substandard conditions then get called wrong for highlighting those issues instead of the lousy muthafukkas who can’t get their programs together smh …shyt is ass backwards in the culture
Yeah it is theatrics.
The best thing they could do is sop attending and stage a mass disenrollment from the school.

Hit them in the money and make the board take notice.

Student have been complaining about terrible management at these schools since the early 1900s.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Nobody is telling anyone to accept sub standard conditions

But doing what he did isn’t the way to go about it

You can highlight those issues without doing all that goofy bullshyt he was doing

Didn’t deon just do that ?

Ed didn’t look like a leader or someone I would want my kid learning from

Can’t even control his emotions
1. You didn’t answer my question… was it “theatrics” when the students were crying out for help to the public… yes or no?

2. Deions issues were still persistent at JSU which is why he talked about them on his way out

3. What’s the way to “properly” get shyt done then since decorum is you nikkas priority? …the students can’t get these lousy ass admins to do their job the coaching staffs get ran off for tryin to get this lousy ass admin to do their job … the HBCU sympathizers complain about people complaining and coddle these lousy ass admins for not doing their job …it’s a circle of nonsense and excuse making when accountability gets brought to the table …nikkas more mad at Ed Reed for calling out the bullshyt as opposed to being upset at the substandard conditions these kids are being made to inhabit…. What kind of ass backwards culture is that :what:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
People keep saying “Ed wouldn’t have called out a PWI like this” and maybe that’s true, but it goes both ways - Bethune wouldn’t have had a white coach walking into a filthy office and facilities with trash strewn all over the place :manny:
You know them nikkas would have been tap dancing to accommodate a high profile white coach :mjlol:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
You know them nikkas would have been tap dancing to accommodate a high profile white coach :mjlol:
imagine if Nick Saban or Jim Harbaugh wanted to slide by for a campus visit. The admin would be telling the janitors and landscaping staff "We want the entire place spotless :ufdup: " Just like how moms used to tell you she wanted the house cleaned when she knew yall had company coming over:mjlol:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
1. You didn’t answer my question… was it “theatrics” when the students were crying out for help to the public… yes or no?

2. Deions issues were still persistent at JSU which is why he talked about them on his way out

3. What’s the way to “properly” get shyt done then since decorum is you nikkas priority? …the students can’t get these lousy ass admins to do their job the coaching staffs get ran off for tryin to get this lousy ass admin to do their job … the HBCU sympathizers complain about people complaining and coddle these lousy ass admins for not doing their job …it’s a circle of nonsense and excuse making when accountability gets brought to the table …nikkas more mad at Ed Reed for calling out the bullshyt as opposed to being upset at the substandard conditions these kids are being made to inhabit…. What kind of ass backwards culture is that :what:
1. I don’t give a fukk about what the students were doing I’m talking Ed reed specifically.

2. Deon didn’t act like Ed reed did at any point

3. The proper way to do things differs in situation but no one can remotely think all that bullshyt he was doing is a good look.

Like I said shyt looked like theatrics.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
imagine if Nick Saban or Jim Harbaugh wanted to slide by for a campus visit. The admin would be telling the janitors and landscaping staff "We want the entire place spotless :ufdup: " Just like how moms used to tell you she wanted the house cleaned when she knew yall had company coming over:mjlol:
Stop it he didnt even have a contract signed, he wasnt employees by the university

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
1. I don’t give a fukk about what the students were doing .
Exactly my point …stopped reading right there as this says it all …these goofy ass nikkas out their own mouths “don’t give a fukk” about them black students and that’s the problem with nikkas like this and these worthless university admins …no different than the white man a pure cac mentality

:manny: