Ed Reed Ain't Afraid Of Them People

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
As someone that has posted a bunch of white women on this site, I must say, a lot of y’all LOVE white people.

Y’all going hard teaming up with the WHITE people to take down Kyrie because he shared something that triggered them... oh no, poor white people. What did they do to deserve this?

In 2022, unfortunately Black Culture = White Liberal Culture

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
In 2022, unfortunately Black Culture = White Liberal Culture
Interesting, I guess that depends on what you recognize as black culture :francis:

Rap music is what you describe but hiphop isn't, not the essence at least. Rap is soulless and is poison to the people, hiphop is soul music that nourishes one's entire being

So I say all that to say, what is black culture to you? Cuz I feel like the internet has allowed infiltration to be simpler and so it's easier to manipulate the masses. To the point you now feel like black culture is white liberal culture which it isn't, not even close. But what makes you think/feel that way. Maybe I'm missing something

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Fixed. I hope more and more black people talk about them dirty Jews.
You sir should probably word this better. It's a total blanket statement that is accurate towards those that deserve our disdain. But not every Jew is what you said. Not all Jews are "Them peoples" some of them are our peoples nah mean.

I'm assuming I know what you meant to say but other less intelligent posters/lurkers won't and then it makes your post look funny in the light. Don't let your real point get lost in translation

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You sir should probably word this better. It's a total blanket statement that is accurate towards those that deserve our disdain. But not every Jew is what you said. Not all Jews are "Them peoples" some of them are our peoples nah mean.

I'm assuming I know what you meant to say but other less intelligent posters/lurkers won't and then it makes your post look funny in the light. Don't let your real point get lost in translation
I said what I said. Everyone knows what I'm talking about. Them white Jews ain't never been our people. No difference from cacs. Exploit and profit off the backs of blacks. But most black people let it happen so you they got to accept accountability also.

I would never be allies with people who used similar Hitler tactics on African people entering Israel fleeing abuse only to get even more abuse.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They run the banks. I don’t even know why you would play around unless you were prepared. All of sudden your credit cards ain’t working.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
How does the punishment not fit the crime?

If Luka posted a link to a movie saying slavery was a fake conspiracy and received this punishment, would you have a similar position?
Let's be real man, I don't think Luka (or ANY non-black player) would have to complete 6 tasks before he's able to be reinstated. At BEST, they'll have him tweet an "apology", and sadly we'll forgive him like nothing happened.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
"Isn't afraid"

*3 days later*

*Tweet deleted*

Coli heroes in a nut shell

Frfr.

The tweet was deleted even sooner than that. I think it was deleted the same day or the next day..

It was deleted about an hour after this thread was made, maybe less. I clicked on it and when I came back it was gone.

And I think the dudes posting the most in the thread knew it, but they had to derail to an argument to avoid getting clowned.

None of my business tho lol