Ed Reed Ain't Afraid Of Them People

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Has anyone here seen the documentary?

And to everyone who hasn't, how do you have an opinion on something you haven't seen yourself? How do you call him stupid if you have no idea if he's right or wrong.

If you think Hebrews we're not black then like most you have no real knowledge about the Bible or world history. Shem was a black man, we can start there. And for white ppl to get upset you mention your heritage like they don't want you to know. Pay attention, they don't want this narrative to exist. Instead of watching them silence people for speaking on it I suggest you do the research yourself. It won't take you long to see how true it is :francis:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

And to everyone who hasn't, how do you have an opinion on something you haven't seen yourself? How do you call him stupid if you have no idea if he's right or wrong.

If you think Hebrews we're not black then like most you have no real knowledge about the Bible or world history. Shem was a black man, we can start there. And for white ppl to get upset you mention your heritage like they don't want you to know. Pay attention, they don't want this narrative to exist. Instead of watching them silence people for speaking on it I suggest you do the research yourself. It won't take you long to see how true it is :francis:

I don’t think black people being hebrews is what’s causing all of this.

Daps
They said Kanye's meltdown was also "bigger than him" too. I have no idea why black people should be rallying behind this one entertainer who caused his own demise.
leave Kyrie out of it Kyrie didn’t go on an anti semetic rant he just posted a link to a video that still hasn’t been taken down

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

It has been posted a few places in this site. If this was just about black people being jews there would be no issue, but the video is not just that.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
It has been posted a few places in this site. If this was just about black people being jews there would be no issue, but the video is not just that.
Tell me sir, who told you that?

Tell me sir, if this "other issue" is so bad why can't you tell me what it is, why is it that whatever it really is appears to be unknown but we all know the black ppl Jews part?

So we know what didn't get him suspended and whatever did I'd have to find a thread on the Coli.com where somebody mentions it :stopitslime:

Does that sound realistic? I tell you what sir, find what you're talking about and I'll peep it :popcorn3:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Tell me sir, who told you that?

Tell me sir, if this "other issue" is so bad why can't you tell me what it is, why is it that whatever it really is appears to be unknown but we all know the black ppl Jews part?

So we know what didn't get him suspended and whatever did I'd have to fund a thread on the Coli.com where somebody mentions it

Does that sound realistic? I tell you what sir, find what you're talking about and I'll peep it :popcorn3:
No one told me because i saw the video, or at least the egregious parts:
Crazy-1.jpg

Hitlep.jpg

Hotep-1.jpg

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
He doesn't have to do anything. He has a choice. If the Nets want to waive him that's within their right as a business and team. He can try to play elsewhere or retire and keep posting documentaries. Its his choice. If there is a contract issue or dispute thats what lawyers are for.

Get Russell Westbrook to spit those conspiracies like Kyrie :laugh:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
No one told me because i saw the video, or at least the egregious parts:
Crazy shyt"
Crazy-1.jpg
1.) crazy? I mean they say these things for reasons that I'm assuming you don't know nor care to know but let's move on...

2.) Jesus was a Jew is pretty standard... and they killed him. They don't fukk with Jesus like that yet they get a large part of their funding via evangelical organizations. Why did America get heavily involved? WE STILL DON'T OPENLY KNOW DO WE? There is a reason, but I'll move on...

3.) I don't know so I don't believe that the holocaust was faked but the question is why would they do that? Exactly how could that benefit them? I don't know the supposed plan so I can't say. What I will say is this, that's a lot of people to round up. I'll also point out that slavery happened here in the US and nobody anywhere was canceled even tho they trying to literally change that slavery never existed in public schools. I grew up near George Washingtons plantation and everyone goes there on field trips. I'll never forget my first time there. A white lady dressed as a pilgrim was in the kitchen area which doubles as the slave quarters but.. it was too hot to be in there while they cooked so more times than not the nikkaz slept outside. What sticks out to me was how she was teaching us that George didn't believe in slaves and had indentured servants instead. I'm pointing out how they are, and they always have removed all blackness from history. I can't definitively say the new Jews are different :yeshrug:
So basically it's saying black ppl are Hebrews and I guess that bothers you? Crazy shyt you call that?
Cancel kyrie over this? :usure:
That's a powerful statement, and who's to say it's not true. African American culture is hiphop. And the Jews have controlled hiphop since day 1.
Kanye be trying to make moves but kept being gatekept by Jews :yeshrug:
Nothing you posted even compares to what is said daily by a Donald trump type. The KKK have said similar and worse but they are protected by 1st amendments/etc.

What you have to notice is how swift, how important this seems to them to get rid of. To the point if you post a link to a movie that is on Amazon and in theaters then it's a problem? It cannot be as simple as you're suggesting because of these reasons. What it looks like to me is a concerted effort to get that idea out of black peoples heads. And they have other black people who don't know heads or tails speaking up about how wrong it is. This playbook don't work on seasoned vets tho unless you think Charles Barkley/Shaq/etc seen the movie?

:usure:
I'll end this with this, black Wall Street was bombed for two full days, The same people who did that went on to create israel afterwards. Maybe it's a coincidence, maybe....