Ed Reed Ain't Afraid Of Them People

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I agree that they’re making an example out of Kyrie and all the black entertainers being made to denounce this shyt is pathetic because if he simply said something stupid about black people it wouldn’t warrant 1% of this rebuttal, but kyrie is an idiot who says a lot dumb quasi intellectual shyt.

This ain’t the hill to die.

I wish cats would just be quiet.
I think the having to donate 500,000 aspect on top of being suspended without pay is irking people.

Daps
I think the having to donate 500,000 aspect on top of being suspended without pay is irking people.
These are the same folks who were cheering on Kyrie for standing on his square. As the proverbial goes - play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

If Kyrie was standing for social/political justice, or speaking to a plight of our own, or sacrificing himself for someone who themselves has been the casualty of, that is something that we all should fight for, in the face of whatever consequences he may suffer as a result. Because that is worthy of our defense and our support.

This documentary that he didn't even bother to vet properly, that distorts and manipulates history, and is inherently anti-Black, in nature, is not that.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I will bet any amount of money that Reed hasn’t seen the doc either and didn’t know about the wild shyt in it (Hitler liked black people, Holocaust was fake, etc). What we’re seeing is a knee jerk reaction of people saying hold on a black man is being persecuted. Mixed with our general familiarity with the black Hebrew belief (anyone who has been to a barbershop in the last decade has heard that). So people think Kyrie is being persecuted for believing he’s Jewish and that the doc is solely about that. If it was I’d have no issue defending Kyrie despite disagreeing. Instead the doc has multiple ugly moments that are disrespectful. Not only to Jews but frankly to the black Germans that Hitler exterminated too.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Tweet gone already.

Every time :mjlol:
Better to just be quiet and move in silence.

The true power structure making these cats fall back or denounce shyt.

I'm not even saying they ain't wrong to feel how they feel about how this situation is playing out.

But chess not checkers...

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
These are the same folks who were cheering on Kyrie for standing on his square. As the proverbial goes - play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

If Kyrie was standing for social/political justice, or speaking to a plight of our own, or sacrificing himself for someone who themselves has been the casualty of, that is something that we all should fight for, in the face of whatever consequences he may suffer as a result. Because that is worthy of our defense and our support.

This documentary that he didn't even bother to vet properly, that distorts and manipulates history, and is inherently anti-Black, in nature, is not that.
Why dudes on here don’t get that? Kyrie choose to die on hill that ain’t worth dying on. It’s not that fukking hard to understand.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Judging by his inability to endure an entire NBA season, he had no choice. He wasn’t going to finish college :mjlol:

It would’ve done him some good. Maybe they need to change the rule back to two years

What are you talking about? Kyrie’s injury history has prevented him from playing most games. Since you’re so intelligent, do you have any skill set on the level of Kyrie or Kanye?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

I never said it was lol. Not sure why what I said warranted your response. I’m just speaking to the change from “this dude is an idiot” to “damn they’re overdoing it.” I’ve been cooking him for being stubborn from day 1 and wanted him traded for Dame.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
If the Coli was real life, alot of people would be shown to be cornballs.

IRL, the average black person got bills to pay and doesn't really GAF about all of this.

But they lean more towards Kyrie's side :hubie:

I've heard much worse said about Jews/Cacs/Other Races in my barbershop than what these dweebs crying about on here :russ: I can imagine some Coli weirdo telling the 20 plus black men in my shop "you can't say stuff like that, its racially insensitive and reductive" :russ: Most black people IRL would say A) the Holocaust was real and that it was wrong to say it didn't happen but they would B) definitely agree that no pasty white people were the real Hebrews and C) not necessarily agree with everything Kanye and Kyrie have done but they wouldn't feel comfortable seeing white people bully them. This is why you're starting to see alot of black people come out to defend them. Right or wrong, no self respecting black person will ever be cool with white people trying to gang up on black people.

This is what these clowns either don't understand, aren't black at all, or just have an axe to grind against Kyrie or Kanye. We're watching a black men financially lynched in front of world for not kissing white ass and acknowledging white greatness.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
They are and I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of them were Jewish either.

And it's not about why they not with Ky..
It's the words and phrases used..
"Nazi apologist"

"Denying the Holocaust"

Like what?! The man said none of this.. it's like they are allowing zero nuance .

You agree with one word.. you agree with all of them.