‘Echo’ | Disney+ | Charlie Cox / Vincent D’Onofrio returning as Daredevil / Kingpin

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You see it. Man, in the original DD series, Matt is a slugger who happens to know martial arts. His fighting style is unorthodox and street. There is none of this choreographed ballet dancing. This dude throws TVs and uses whatever he can get his hands on during a fight.

These idiots just don't get it.

And like you said, they got this girl who took some classes from a random middle school teacher and now she's on the level of Matt Murdock who was trained by Stick.

And why did breh run? He literally took off.

This stuff is sickening.

SMH
WONT BE WATCHING...
THE REVIEWS IN HERE FROM THE NON PAID POSTERS
ARE GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.

:devil:
:evil:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You see it. Man, in the original DD series, Matt is a slugger who happens to know martial arts. His fighting style is unorthodox and street. There is none of this choreographed ballet dancing. This dude throws TVs and uses whatever he can get his hands on during a fight.

These idiots just don't get it.

And like you said, they got this girl who took some classes from a random middle school teacher and now she's on the level of Matt Murdock who was trained by Stick.

And why did breh run? He literally took off.

This stuff is sickening.
He was fighting kinda unorthodox though, dude didn't throw a tv but he did throw a shelf at her. The fight scene would be right at home with the netflix series imo. But i agree that him running off in the end was dumb af and basically ruined it for me regardless.
That fact that episode 1 is his only appearance so far (i'm on episode 3) doubles down on that disappointment, dude just ran away from her and never came back, she not even powered up yet.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
The uncle or whoever he is (owns the skating rink) talks like a native version of the Black kid from “Malcolm in the Middle” when he’s signing. Matter of fact, everyone seems like they’re just learning ASL when they talking to her.

Last edited:
Daps
He was fighting kinda unorthodox though, dude didn't throw a tv but he did throw a shelf at her. The fight scene would be right at home with the netflix series imo. But i agree that him running off in the end was dumb af and basically ruined it for me regardless.
That fact that episode 1 is his only appearance so far (i'm on episode 3) doubles down on that disappointment, dude just ran away from her and never came back, she not even powered up yet.

Don't get negged, breh. I know you a marvel character ya damn self but you ain't gotta lie to kick it, Craig :ufdup:

Yall forgot what Netflix marvel did to be making statements like this. It's been that long where you forgot?

Lemme refresh your memory

:ufdup: