Ebro and Tariq Nasheed debating over #DACA

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can ask these kind of questions while also being against injustices of the same people you're questioning. Being vindictive while missing the bigger issue is some womanly,!simple minded, emotional, short sighted shyt.
wheres the injustice though? they are here illegally. :patrice:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I mean shyt they been killing, raping, and keeping us disinfranchised I'm not sure what you mean by coming for...shyt they are already here.
So what do you think Tariq means when he says that blacks are the "end game/grand prize" to this new modern day Nazi movement led by trump? Dude has predicted that after whites are done with Latinos and other non white groups that their grand finale will be us. If they're already doing everything that they want to do to us and they couldn't possibly do anything that they aren't already doing, then what do you think he means by that?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
But I thought the Dominicans deporting Haitians the same say was fair game?

No shots just facts...

This shyt is foul and wrong but we are being put into positions where everyone has to ride for their own. Black Americans haven't been getting much support from other people of color and that's a fact.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I'd like to see all the people who are saying Latinos did not ride for us, etc show some proof in real life besides tweets, and messages

I've been on plenty of rallies and marches and seen a whole bunch of people, asian, white, South American, etc all side by side with us.
this

but pro blacks want to defeat white supremacy by emulating it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Prepare to protect you and yours by any means necessary . BLUF.

But these other groups need to hold their own nuts they don't support us we need to concern ourselves with us...And not just any of us leave the sellouts and line toers to their own destruction.

So what do you think Tariq means when he says that blacks are the "end game/grand prize" to this new modern day Nazi movement led by trump? Dude has predicted that after whites are done with Latinos and other non white groups that their grand finale will be us. If they're already doing everything that they want to do to us and they couldn't possibly do anything that they aren't already doing, then what do you think he means by that?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Entire premise of "Ebro" and "Tariq" being considered leaders is hysterical.

On this topic, I'd agree with Tariq though. When push comes to shove, people will think first about THEIR interests. It's completely natural to do so as we are wired with survival instincts.

I think sometimes that Blacks are the only people on earth who haven't acknowledged this fact. MFers don't give a fukk about us, nor should they. We should give less than a F about others until/unless it serves OUR interests to do so.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Tariq was the main one hoping for Trump to get elected hoping it'll "wake us up" so he full of shyt for trying to tip toe for a white supremacist policy but then be ever ready to jump on anybody for the most trivial of shyt, we know when you could say it's justified, but there are times the nikka has an itchy finger to label someone a c00n.

If you wanna stand up for Black immigrants/Latinos, do you, I ain't ever finna tell a nikka what they should do when I ain't doing shyt.

But like I said, he'd love what Trump was doing if he was black. nikka is that transparent
Tariq warned hispanics about this shyt but people called him militant. Now white supremacy is out and in the open people want to act brand new.

The reality is Tariq predicted whats going on right now like 5 years ago and people called him crazy. As someone whose also decided to study white people, Tariq is essentially right on the money on his views on how white supremacy works and has worked for 100s of years.

Black people simply need to prepare themselves and their families the best way the can, and group economics is an essential part of that.

#HYON

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Ebro is half Jewish, so I get why he has the "we are the world" mentality... but it isn't the 90's anymore. Time to get out of the democratic fantasy land where black are fighting for everyone else's rights. While everyone else is worried about DACA, I'm trying to get a S&W MODEL 2214 .22LR for the collection.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Prepare to protect you and yours by any means necessary . BLUF.

But these other groups need to hold their own nuts they don't support us we need to concern ourselves with us...And not just any of us leave the sellouts and line toers to their own destruction.
It's a shame that you choose to be so blatantly dishonest. You know good and well that's not what he means. You're full of shyt and ignorant.

The only group that I've said that we should be concerned with are the white supremacists and particularly the more militant ones represented by trump who have seized power and are making power moves. It's amazing to me how whites instantly saw trump for he is and got on code regarding dude damn near thru osmosis while far too many of us are still stuck on stupid not understanding what he represents and why whites saw him as their clear choice over Hillary.

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
Wooooooooo! Dapped + Rep

3GgRo.gif

LMAOOOO

:blessed: I love it

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps

I think he means use this time to get our shyt together in our own communities while white people are preoccupied with other groups.

Why spread ourselves thin fighting for other groups WHO DON'T FIGHT FOR US when we should be concentrating on the various issues we have in our own communities?

And I believe him, in the end white people cannot get rid of us by breeding with us....so yes the end game is to get rid of the black phenotype, they can get rid of everybody else by breeding with them.

We got wayyyyy too many issues to be concerning ourselves with to get involved in an issue that has almost ZERO impact on our communities.

And what exactly do you want us to do? Save these people from themselves? The Latino community needs to check their c00ns, its way more than enough legal latino citizens in the US to have prevented trump from even getting elected. Blaming black people isnt gonna fix the REAL PROBLEM happening in the Latino community.

Blacks are the group who voted the most AGAINST TRUMP which is crazy being that Latinos had the most to lose. We did help them, we can't make them help themselves

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I think he means use this time to get our shyt together in our own communities while white people are preoccupied with other groups.
That's not what he means, you're full of shyt too. When he says that "once whites get rid of Latinos and other non black groups, they'll look to target blacks in large numbers" that's exactly what he means. It's plain English. You cats are bending yourselves into pretzels tryna avoid the obvious.

Why spread ourselves thin fighting for other groups WHO DON'T FIGHT FOR US when we should be concentrating on the various issues we have in our own communities?
More emotional straw man shyt. Nobody is askIng you to fight for them. Blacks aren't even fighting for ourselves. What are you doing to "fight" for yourself and other blacks? Not a gotdamn thing. Cats won't even boycott the NFL after it gave its middle finger to the entire black community with this Kaepernick blackball. So stop parroting this stupidass "why should we fight for them" argument.

This is about blacks foolishly thinking that being indifferent to trump's brand of white supremacy because we haven't been the main targets yet. That's an idiotic position to take and it's based on emotion not logic. White supremacy is the root cause of all of our issues and it doesn't make sense to be indifferent as they make strategic power moves to strengthen and even improve their position.

Take the emotion out of it and these other groups' dikks out of your mouths and start thinking strategically. How does whites re-asserting overt extreme white supremacy benefit blacks?

And I believe him, in the end white people cannot get rid of us by breeding with us....so yes the end game is to get rid of the black phenotype, they can get rid of everybody else by breeding with them.
So if you believe that this is the end-game to what they are doing now, then why wait until the end-game begins to stop being indifferent? Wouldn't it help to oppose them getting to the end-game before they get there in hopes of preventing them from getting there?

We got wayyyyy too many issues to be concerning ourselves with to get involved in an issue that has almost ZERO impact on our communities.
Now you've just contradicted yourself because you just acknowledged that whites are in the process of trying to make a power move that will ultimately lead to them "getting rid of the black phenotype", but here you are back on the "this is ain't got nothing to do with us" dumb shyt. I'm stopping right here because you're too stupid for me to even go back n forth with. God help us because if the net is a true indication we're overrun with c00ns and idiots.

What do I want us to do? Stop being stupid acting out of emotion. That would be a great start.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
That's not what he means, you're full of shyt too. When he says that "once whites get rid of Latinos and other non black groups, they'll look to target blacks in large numbers" that's exactly what he means. It's plain English. You cats are bending yourselves into pretzels tryna avoid the obvious.

More emotional straw man shyt. Nobody is askIng you to fight for them. Blacks aren't even fighting for ourselves. What are you doing to "fight" for yourself and other blacks? Not a gotdamn thing. Cats won't even boycott the NFL after it gave its middle finger to the entire black community with this Kaepernick blackball. So stop parroting this stupidass "why should we fight for them" argument.

This is about blacks foolishly thinking that being indifferent to trump's brand of white supremacy because we haven't been the main targets yet. That's an idiotic position to take and it's based on emotion not logic. White supremacy is the root cause of all of our issues and it doesn't make sense to be indifferent as they make strategic power moves to strengthen and even improve their position.

Take the emotion out of it and these other groups' dikks out of your mouths and start thinking strategically. How does whites re-asserting overt extreme white supremacy benefit blacks?

So if you believe that this is the end-game to what they are doing now, then why wait until the end-game begins to stop being indifferent? Wouldn't it help to oppose them getting to the end-game before they get there in hopes of preventing them from getting there?

Now you've just contradicted yourself because you just acknowledged that whites are in the process of trying to make a power move that will ultimately lead to them "getting rid of the black phenotype", but here you are back on the "this is ain't got nothing to do with us" dumb shyt. I'm stopping right here because you're too stupid for me to even go back n forth with. God help us because if the net is a true indication we're overrun with c00ns and idiots.

What do I want us to do? Stop being stupid acting out of emotion. That would be a great start.
Why are u so angry?

Compare our two posts and tell me who sounds emotional right now?

I gave u my theory about what Tariq meant and you turned into an emotional bytch

Keep it moving sir I think u need to go change your tampon :picard: