Ebro and Tariq Nasheed debating over #DACA

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Why are u so angry?
Because you're so bytchmade.

Compare our two posts and tell me who sounds emotional right now?
You. That's why you're deflecting from the topic to my temperament. Did I hurt your feelings?

I gave u my theory about what Tariq meant and you turned into an emotional bytch
I clearly explained why you're full of shyt. Tariq's words speak for themselves. Your "theory" was meant to deflect and distort. You were dishonestly mischaracterizing what he said. When I asked "what do you think that he meant when he said...." it was a sarcastic rhetorical question.

Keep it moving sir I think u need to go change your tampon :picard:
Notice how you completely abandoned the topic just to post a comment full of sassy shyt because I hurt your feelings. You prove my point.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a shame that you choose to be so blatantly dishonest. You know good and well that's not what he means. You're full of shyt and ignorant.

The only group that I've said that we should be concerned with are the white supremacists and particularly the more militant ones represented by trump who have seized power and are making power moves. It's amazing to me how whites instantly saw trump for he is and got on code regarding dude damn near thru osmosis while far too many of us are still stuck on stupid not understanding what he represents and why whites saw him as their clear choice over Hillary.

I'm being blatantly honest...They can hold their own damn nuts.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
I never seen anti-immigrant AAs make concessions for black immigrants. :ld:

It's usually just "nah fukk them ALL"
Where? Online?

Growing up I remember explicitly my dad and grandma hated how illegal immigration mainly from Mexico affected Blacks in Cali and felt it went unchecked. On the other hand they hated how immigration was fukking over Haitians in Florida and sending them back like it was nothing.

Don't let this vocal minority internet shyt fool you.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Tariq warned hispanics about this shyt but people called him militant. Now white supremacy is out and in the open people want to act brand new.

The reality is Tariq predicted whats going on right now like 5 years ago and people called him crazy. As someone whose also decided to study white people, Tariq is essentially right on the money on his views on how white supremacy works and has worked for 100s of years.

Black people simply need to prepare themselves and their families the best way the can, and group economics is an essential part of that.

#HYON
Tariq is right due to his studies on white people.

White people are the MOST religious on the planet. That religion is white supremacy. We get religion and spiritual confused. We are the most spiritual. We haven't been truly religious in awhile outside of Africa and some Caribbean countries.

White people worship two religions. White supremacy and whatever else they can control people with by weaponizing it. That can be anything. It can be Christianity, Islam, Football, Harry Potter, etc.

White people all play a role in white supremacy. All of them. All of them.

White people are easier to predict once you understand everything they represent. That said, you realize how important it is for Black people to be on the same page, spiritually, mentality and honorably. As of real now in this country, that's not happening.

White people are the smartest people in the planet. You have to be to be on code the way they are and they ALL play a role. For all of the Blacks who say they aren't that smart. Please tell me how to take white supremacy down in a way that non-white people can LOGICALLY do this. Don't say something that you know isn't going to happen.

Non-Blacks have gotten tokens for too long, now that whites have their end product, a lot of non-whites will get a rude awaken soon other than just Blacks.

Between the spiritual war and the white supremacists war, we are in the battle of our lives in 2017 and on till Jesus returns.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Tariq is right due to his studies on white people.

White people are the MOST religious on the planet. That religion is white supremacy. We get religion and spiritual confused. We are the most spiritual. We haven't been truly religious in awhile outside of Africa and some Caribbean countries.

White people worship two religions. White supremacy and whatever else they can control people with by weaponizing it. That can be anything. It can be Christianity, Islam, Football, Harry Potter, etc.

White people all play a role in white supremacy. All of them. All of them.

White people are easier to predict once you understand everything they represent. That said, you realize how important it is for Black people to be on the same page, spiritually, mentality and honorably. As of real now in this country, that's not happening.

White people are the smartest people in the planet. You have to be to be on code the way they are and they ALL play a role. For all of the Blacks who say they aren't that smart. Please tell me how to take white supremacy down in a way that non-white people can LOGICALLY do this. Don't say something that you know isn't going to happen.

Non-Blacks have gotten tokens for too long, now that whites have their end product, a lot of non-whites will get a rude awaken soon other than just Blacks.

Between the spiritual war and the white supremacists war, we are in the battle of our lives in 2017 and on till Jesus returns.

You worship white people. The rank and file white is not that intelligent.

Its white elites who are the pillars of white supremacy

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You worship white people. The rank and file white is not that intelligent.

Its white elites who are the pillars of white supremacy
I only worship God and I am a believer that Jesus died for my sins. I also believe that you must live in his name. I didn't always believe that but I believe it now.

All whites are pillars of white supremacy. Blacks have the Boule, it's clear "elites" aren't pillars. The foundation of white supremacy is it's a community.