Ebro and Tariq Nasheed debating over #DACA

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I'd like to see all the people who are saying Latinos did not ride for us, etc show some proof in real life besides tweets, and messages

I've been on plenty of rallies and marches and seen a whole bunch of people, asian, white, South American, etc all side by side with us.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
I wish you guys would stop being emotional for one moment and starting thinking like a military general. Right now would be the perfect opportunity to support our brown brothers and sisters in their struggle. Helping them win this DACA battle would in turn make them forever loyal and supportive in our battle against white supremacy. A strong allegiance is a tough one to defeat.
You're serious?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I wish you guys would stop being emotional for one moment and starting thinking like a military general. Right now would be the perfect opportunity to support our brown brothers and sisters in their struggle. Helping them win this DACA battle would in turn make them forever loyal and supportive in our battle against white supremacy. A strong allegiance is a tough one to defeat.
:mjlol:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
This. The blacks coming in aren't sliding thru in boats or slinking in over the wall. They have to have papers to even step a single toe into the country. Hell of a lot harder than having a few cracks at the wall and eventually making it in

Well maybe you should hop off the coli and go join them crackas and build that wall

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never seen anti-immigrant AAs make concessions for black immigrants.
You're serious?
i dont think black americans truly grasp how the game is being played. we think we're gaining allies by caping for everyone to our detriment. meanwhile, these other groups are advancing and trying their best to assimilate into the white power structure.

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
The lesson to be learned from our history in dealings with other groups is we fukk up by not keeping ourselves and our best interests as priority number one. In the past we have blindly thrown our support behind other groups with no strategy of how it will benefit us foolishly believing in this kumbaya "we are the world" shyt then we get our feeling hurt when they don't reciprocate. There's nothing wrong with aligning ourselves with other groups on conditional basis only when it's beneficial to us. That's the mentality that other groups have regarding us and that's the mentality that we need. Forget all of this emotional "you hurt our feelings so it's fukk you" shyt.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
This. The blacks coming in aren't sliding thru in boats or slinking in over the wall. They have to have papers to even step a single toe into the country. Hell of a lot harder than having a few cracks at the wall and eventually making it in
black illegal immigrants mostly have papers though. its the hispanics who overwhelmingly are literally ghosting.

True I guess....They're not jumping over walls.

I hear Tariq say on the cast he vouches for the black immigrants personally and would help them specifically but on a collective level say it's not's in black people interests to wholesale jump on the DACA movement :patrice:

meh, I get it...

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll repeat myself.... Switch "Hispanics" with "blacks" and go ask them why they haven't supported us.

Your anger is woefully misdirected. Right now you are doing more for Hispanics by even arguing in their defense than the majority of them would do for you.

Ask them why they are so unaffected by our struggle.

Report back when you do

You can ask these kind of questions while also being against injustices of the same people you're questioning. Being vindictive while missing the bigger issue is some womanly,!simple minded, emotional, short sighted shyt.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
So do black immigrants not exist or something?

i didn't know DACA was a Mexican-exclusive bill

Funny that Tariq is a relasing a documentary about HAITI. Like Haitian immigrants don't exist.
Why do you keep bringing Haiti in the conversation? Yes haitian immigrants exist ...

But why don't you bring the fact that 600 haitians in one sweep just got deported by Mexico just a few week ago ...no media coverage

Or if you care about black immigrants, why not report Dominican republic have been lynching Haitians like crazy in the DR the last afew months trying to bring back the parsley massacre....while the government strip the people off they residency (with some who live in Dr since 1920s), burning they papers , destroying they businesses, and running them out they homes

But you here complain about tariq but not the group that killing your people...and purged themselves of black Haitians ( in this year alone they deported about 50,000 just in 4/5 months )

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just like we have to do they can hold their own damn nuts.