Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
I expect Mavs role players to play 3x times better than Game 1. The jitters are out the way now,and Luka is hurt which means more if it depends on them. He can’t win the game solo against a team like the Celtics even with a 36/9/9 or similar type game.

I still don’t see them beating the Celtics in 4 though. Celtics are clearly the better team(and healthier

Side note
I think this championship sets them up for a chance at a 3 Peat. Especially when JB gets MVP.
Oh I believe that’s going to wake the DAWG up in Tatum(along with the Olympics) and we’ll see the best version we’ve seen of him yet.

If those two are at their best,(they aren’t even 30 yet) who stops them in the league outside of injuries the next 3-4 years.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I expect Mavs role players to play 3x times better than Game 1. The jitters are out the way now,and Luka is hurt which means more if it depends on them. He can’t win the game solo against a team like the Celtics even with a 36/9/9 or similar type game.

I still don’t see them beating the Celtics in 4 though. Celtics are clearly the better team(and healthier

Side note
I think this championship sets them up for a chance at a 3 Peat. Especially when JB gets MVP.
Oh I believe that’s going to wake the DAWG up in Tatum(along with the Olympics) and we’ll see the best version we’ve seen of him yet.

If those two are at their best,(they aren’t even 30 yet) who stops them in the league outside of injuries the next 3-4 years.
We already talking 3-peat? :dead:

The KD warriors couldn’t even 3-peat.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Luka and Kyrie are going to come out like a house of cards. This is a game where Tatum has to come out aggressive looking for his shot early in the game to match their output. Borh him and jaylen brown.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think kidd needs to go small and play luka at "C" and just have him guard KP or Horford.

Tim hardaway JR has to be that 5th guy if they go small. Do alot more Kyrie/Luka pick and roll to get holiday or white swiched onto Luka and have him operate on the post where he can use his height and strength against them

Have kyrie flank luka and surround with hardaway JR, PJ and jones JR.

That luka Kyrie side pick and roll to get a matchup on the block will be key as well

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

The Celtics' asterisk is gonna block out the sun.

He 1000% playing. Mavs looked outmatched game one all of the sudden out of nowhere Luka is “Hurt” everywhere. 🤣😂

Tyrese Haliburton was also "hurt" when the Celtics started targeting him on defense. Some would say it's a coincidence, I think not