Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Jason Kidd desperate tactics playing mind games in the media🤣😂 while sending 3 players at the Celtics 2nd option. ☘️ Stick to the Gameplan Banner 18 is the only goal no matter who’s driving the bus.

This fool pulled a “Spill my drink on the court” moment in the NBA Finals🤣😂

I remember in an interview years ago, Tatum said the media trying to break him and Brown up actually brought them closer lol

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I remember in an interview years ago, Tatum said the media trying to break him and Brown up actually brought them closer lol

They both making the right plays, they wear the same jersey and they rather win, Jason Kidd trying to win Luka is better than Tatum Debate, Celtics trying to win the NBA Finals.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I'm interested to see the adjustments for Game 2 for the Mavericks. Joe Mazzulla has to be prepared for the adjustments. I'm wondering what can they do?

But this is why it's so important to have a great Game 1. Porzingis having an amazing game, and Tatum having a low scoring game in a 20+ point blowout makes the adjustments for the Mavs 10x harder. Because now they are fearing double/triple teaming Tatum caused the Celtics to go off. So would Jason Kidd start to guard Tatum with single coverage?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm interested to see the adjustments for Game 2 for the Mavericks. Joe Mazzulla has to be prepared for the adjustments. I'm wondering what can they do?

But this is why it's so important to have a great Game 1. Porzingis having an amazing game, and Tatum having a low scoring game in a 20+ point blowout makes the adjustments for the Mavs 10x harder. Because now they are fearing double/triple teaming Tatum caused the Celtics to go off. So would Jason Kidd start to guard Tatum with single coverage?

I think Kyrie has to get going. It would make things 100x easier on Luka and his ability to get everyone else involved if Kyrie is winning his match ups.

On the Celtics end, I know they want to shoot around 50% of their attempts from 3 but I don't think the 3 ball is the main reason why we won the game.. it was the defensive effort and it was KP and JB's ability to score over or blow by Mavs defenders...

Have to keep Luka thinking on defense. Keep him in every action. If he wants to be lazy that's great for us.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I told them “ you can’t hide Luka on defense, Celtics know they can exploit that match all series long”

I was told “Luka is much more Improved on defense”

Sheesh

At least Bron gave you his early & prime years defense. Luka is in Old Man Bron form on defense in these clips :picard:

calh45

Cal
Daps
I thought this damn game was tonight. Passed up some plans, took me an edible and ordered some food. Sit down and turned to ABC to see hockey, then started cussing out the NBA for allowing a Finals game to not be on the main channel. Only for it to finally hit me the shyt ain't on lol.

We fukked around and did the same shyt. Now I'm trying to summon motivation to go watch Bad Boys......I probably ain't going though.

:russ: :manny: