Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
I expect the Mavs to get off to a hot start tonight. They’re going to play this like it’s a game 7. Then the Celtics will chip away and eventually take the lead and don’t look back.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I think Kyrie has to get going. It would make things 100x easier on Luka and his ability to get everyone else involved if Kyrie is winning his match ups.

On the Celtics end, I know they want to shoot around 50% of their attempts from 3 but I don't think the 3 ball is the main reason why we won the game.. it was the defensive effort and it was KP and JB's ability to score over or blow by Mavs defenders...

Have to keep Luka thinking on defense. Keep him in every action. If he wants to be lazy that's great for us.

I have a sneaky suspicion that the Mavericks are going to completely change their offense and play like Miami Heat in Game 2 of the 1st round

They are going to abandon that lobs and corner three play, and just go 5 out and bomb 3 pointers from everywhere on the court. They might reduce Gafford's minutes and play more Kleber and Tim Hardaway Jr more

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Kidd sounding like a Coli poster. Lol.

"I don't have no reaction," Brown said.

"This is a team sport," Tatum said. "We wouldn't be here if we didn't have JB on our team, and we can say that for a lot of guys, right. We have all played a part in getting to where we're at, and we understand that people try to drive a wedge between us. I guess it's a smart thing to do or try to do.

"We've been in this position for many of years of guys trying to divide us and say that one of us should be traded or one is better than the other. So it's not our first time at the rodeo."

Jason Kidd getting cold water thrown on his mind game BS has been hilarious. JT/JB gonna bust Dallas' ass tonight :ufdup: