Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Pierce wheelchair theatrics was main reason he won p*ssy nikka :russ: you relate to it cause you a theatrical bytch ass nikka like him

He averaged 1.5 PPG more than Ray while shootin 7% worse from the field and 13% less from 3. Ray broke the 3PT finals record too. KG led finals in rebounding and was the best defender. Pierce just padded some points and pretended he tore his ACL or some shyt nikka pretended he was Willis Reed

Post where Pierce won unanimously dumbass nikka they aint even publicize FMVP votes in 08 :mjlol:

Game 6 swayed the shooting %s
Pierce had a bad shooting game 6
Ray Allen kept hitting 3s in a blowout game 6.
Thats the only reason their numbers are comparable but Pierce was the best player in the series, clearly. He outplayed ray in 4/6 games. Out played him in 3/4 wins in the finals.

You’re box score watching tho. Pierce led the team in scoring and almost lead the team in assists while being our primary ball handler/playmaker in crunch time. This is why everyone who had a vote for finals mvp, voted for Pierce.

When i find an article that says Pierce was voted finals mvp unanimously i’ll link. You dont have to have the votes publicized for the people who are writing the stories to know who voted for who.

Again, your daddy raised a fakkit.

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Nah I was just wondering why you're in every playoff thread rejoicing when kyrie has a bad game

Did he irk you politically or something
I said he was ballin’ when he was as well.

But this is what it’s like when you’re the most skilled player ever. Your performances get scrutinized :manny:

Im
Just treating Kyrie like the first option everyone acts like he is

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GPcEZXSX0AAsrCC

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Why do y'all care about a postgame show and what’s it gonna tell you that you just didn’t see with your own two eyes? This is what ESPN has always been. I swear y’all are a glutton for punishment