Eboni K .Williams Broke Up With Her Fiancé Because He Quarantined With His Kids

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
She had plenty of time to reach that conclusion tho. She was with that man for years and engaged to him. What did she expect? That comes with the territory dating someone with kids. shyt, had she married him then his kids are apart of the family. So I guess he supposed to shack up with her and leave his kids out to dry?
She said covid opened her eyes to the importance of family. He is her #1 family member and she realised, she was not his #1 family member.

To bring up the semi-adult kids thing suggests she thought them being older would mean he wouldn't be so involved but she realises now - as a nonparent - that is not the case.

Some men would prioritise the new wife over the existing kids without neglecting the kids. That happens all the time. His not wanting children with her also suggest he's not interested in building that same dynamic with her either. So that is his family and he'll have his wife.

She's not in the wrong. She's up there in years but can still get what she wants.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
And for me—listen I’m not a parent yet. I get that they’re number one. But I need to be number one. And I wasn’t number one so I needed to move on.”

:gucci:

Women have no idea how unattractive this attitude is

she did the right thing, if you with some one with kids and you still feel the need to come first you should remove yourself from that person life

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You know what at her age most men she dates will have kids. He supposed to forget he has kids to be with her? The who must not be mentioned has warned women about this who wait long to settle.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This doesn’t sound right, it took 4 years to realize your man makes his kids number 1 priority :usure:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's up to her.

The situation doesn't work for her and she's leaving. What's your problem?
The false belief that people have infinite chances at solid relationships.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good, less people need to be getting married anyway. Grown ass adults acting like children.

Alot of people need to learn how to be okay with just fukking and moving. She don't sound ready for marriage at all, and her man probably wasn't either