Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She’s over 40, habitually single, and a lawyer. Probably a fukking headcase to deal with.
200.gif
giphy.gif

I ain’t 40 but that’s a bit harsh, there’s no need to generalize / that’s harsh
tumblr_inline_ov3kedSkMn1v54ocy_250.gifv

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I need both sides of the story

she’s a bad sister, but I guarantee she’s a headache

but :mjlol: these successful women continue to go after nikkas with kids and baby mama issues and then will have their mindset on all black men are not shyt

over 51% of black men don’t have kids, u can’t find one?

This isn’t reported enough!

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Meh does that mean they’re in high school still? If they’re still in high school i dont blame him

otherwise he was buggin

Keep in mind you can't frame this scenario in the way we view the pandemic right now. I don't give a motherfukk if my kids were GROWN grown. If the world looks like it's ending I'd want to be with them. Ideally I'd want my fiancé to quarantine with us as well but that wasn't even an option for her, because she's a big shot lawyer.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
If the baby momma was in the picture it's 100% facts Eboni would've mentioned her.

3 kids and no mom? From what she said, the father didn't live with the kids. So who was staying with the 3 kids? Conventional wisdom says their momma. And "he didn't want a new baby".

• So engaged for 4 years.
  • Fiance "don't want a new baby".
  • Quarantined with the kids for months.
  • And allegedly quarantined with his baby momma.
She was right to leave. But the way she said it, makes her look like a piece of shyt. And she's a lawyer, so she should've worded that much differently and better.

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
What she said is the same thing folks getting mad at KS for. No one really wants to deal with someone else's kids if they have options.
But that’s her fiancé. She knew he had kids and clearly was fine with it. Or else she would’ve never gotten that far with him.:dwillhuh:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Her actual quote, per Heavy.com

Williams joins the RHONY cast as the only cast member without kids, but she hopes that isn’t a permanent thing. “I just turned 37 and I’m at a place in my life [where] I’m on the cusp of what does family look like for me? How do I define that?” Williams told Essence last October.

She continued saying, “In CO-VID [times], if I’ve learned nothing else, I’ve learned that family is the single most important thing in the world, and it’s gonna be the most important thing in my world going forward. That’s new for me. Viewers are gonna get to ride that journey with me as I go back to see where family is for me and what it is for me historically, and I start moving forward to creating a family of my own. That’s gonna be exciting. It’s a little scary to kind of go there, but I know it’s necessary for me to become the full woman that I want to be.”

The media mogul had to come to the difficult decision to breakup with her then fiancé, because he, “didn’t want a new baby.”

She elaborated on “The Wendy Williams Show” explaining, “I’ll tell you what happened, he actually did not quarantine with me. He has three children, two of which are young adults. And he chose to quarantine in New Jersey with his semi-adult children. And for me—listen I’m not a parent yet. I get that they’re number one. But I need to be number one. And I wasn’t number one so I needed to move on.”

:gucci:

Nothing wrong with what she's said. Your partner should be #1 but that is damn near impossible when your partner isn't the parent of your children.

When you're married to the parent of your children. You can put your partner first because everything in the family, flows from your interaction together.

My dad went through this same thing with his now ex-wife. 1 Christmas he looked up and it was only his wife's family around the dinner table and he felt a major way about it. He felt he had put her first and resented that his children were not around. If he had stayed loyal to my mother, he would not have had that issue.