Eboni K .Williams Broke Up With Her Fiancé Because He Quarantined With His Kids

93 til

Superstar
Daps
What was wrong with what she said? She was being honest. COVID opened her eyes to the actual situation, a woman is only going to put her kids before herself not someone else's. Instead of staying and being a toxic step mother, she fixed the situation by leaving.

She had plenty of time to reach that conclusion tho. She was with that man for years and engaged to him. What did she expect? That comes with the territory dating someone with kids. shyt, had she married him then his kids are apart of the family. So I guess he supposed to shack up with her and leave his kids out to dry?

It's not so much what she said, it's how she comes off. Folks really should date people in similar situations. If she decides that she wants to date a dude with kids then understand that the kids come with the package. Ditto with the ladies too because if the roles were reversed she'd do the same thing he did. He had his kids before he met her so that's where is loyalty should lie.

She knew all of this from jump and still proceeded with the relationship.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Her actual quote, per Heavy.com

Williams joins the RHONY cast as the only cast member without kids, but she hopes that isn’t a permanent thing. “I just turned 37 and I’m at a place in my life [where] I’m on the cusp of what does family look like for me? How do I define that?” Williams told Essence last October.

She continued saying, “In CO-VID [times], if I’ve learned nothing else, I’ve learned that family is the single most important thing in the world, and it’s gonna be the most important thing in my world going forward. That’s new for me. Viewers are gonna get to ride that journey with me as I go back to see where family is for me and what it is for me historically, and I start moving forward to creating a family of my own. That’s gonna be exciting. It’s a little scary to kind of go there, but I know it’s necessary for me to become the full woman that I want to be.”

The media mogul had to come to the difficult decision to breakup with her then fiancé, because he, “didn’t want a new baby.”

She elaborated on “The Wendy Williams Show” explaining, “I’ll tell you what happened, he actually did not quarantine with me. He has three children, two of which are young adults. And he chose to quarantine in New Jersey with his semi-adult children. And for me—listen I’m not a parent yet. I get that they’re number one. But I need to be number one. And I wasn’t number one so I needed to move on.”

:gucci:

u need to be number 1, but in a relationship with a man with kids

she’s a lawyer at that..

:mjlol: Everyone knows a person child will come before anyone when dealing with someone with kids

but it also tells u this dude was just using her for a nut since he already got 2 grown kids and rather be around them rather than you

Don’t matter if these women have PHDs and a great career , they still don’t understand men

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Wtf is a semi- adult?! In other words, they are still children/teens and minors who need monitoring. So if she was a mother, she wouldn’t have a problem with the father of her kids being quarantined and shacked up with his “fiancé” instead of being near to or with his kids during a health pandemic??
7Itg.gif

and ummm- Last time I checked, these same types of chicks stereotypically berate black men for not being attentive to their children; this man chose to be in the same space as his children for their health and well being during an emergency situation and it’s an issue because her selfish needs weren’t being satisfied after he made the decision to compromise for his kids? Seems like she’s the only one with the emotional capacity of a semi- adult going through her 3rd childhood; this seems more ego- driven on her part; “she needs to be #1” - but thinks it logical to make that man be #2 to his kids- that’s not adding up. Not the first time she’s been confused- she’s the “I’m black, mixed with black” proprietor but your ex-husband was white, “sis”
7Itg.gif

Last edited:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
She had plenty of time to reach that conclusion tho. She was with that man for years and engaged to him. What did she expect? That comes with the territory dating someone with kids. shyt, had she married him then his kids are apart of the family. So I guess he supposed to shack up with her and leave his kids out to dry?

It's not so much what she said, it's how she comes off. Folks really should date people in similar situations. If she decides that she wants to date a dude with kids then understand that the kids come with the package. Ditto with the ladies too because if the roles were reversed she'd do the same thing he did. He had his kids before he met her so that's where is loyalty should lie.

She knew all of this from jump and still proceeded with the relationship.
Yes but dealing with semi-adult children isn’t the same as dealing with little kids. COVID exposed a lot of cracks in people’s relationships so I give her props for leaving. Of course she should have been smarter about the situation but better late than sorry.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Welp- her mouth is about to cancel out her credibility, getting roasted on Twitter by other black women; the irony that she literally offended her biggest supporters -black mothers, we are all thinking the same thing: how tf are you telling my baby’s father not to spend time with his kids and being responsible/accessible to them instead of playing house with your fly by night ass
:deadmanny::deadrose:

She was willing to be his fiancé as long as he ignored his 3 kids
:mjlol::dahell:
she makes the profession look bad - from Being a Fox News correspondent now she’s on Real Housewhites NY while pulling the “sister girl act” on Revolt- fukkk around and keep playing both sides; get her ass Stacey Dashed.

Last edited: