Eboni K. Williams back on her fukkery

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
you agree with her big glo?
The videos I posted? Especially the last one. Finding a spouse in college is probably the smartest thing to do and hasn't really been suggested in the black community for the last generation…gen x and alpha will do better lol

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
The videos I posted? Especially the last one. Finding a spouse in college is probably the smartest thing to do and hasn't really been suggested in the black community for the last generation…gen x and alpha will do better lol
I ain’t gon cap… I went to a college campus a few months ago to study…in the library. I saw one black man (looked African) and maybe 10 black women…and thousands of Chinese and whites… blk women definitely outnumber blk men in college… :patrice: odds are slim

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
shyt, many of the girls I went to school still ended up as single moms from bad decision making. Lets not act like the girls in school are making better decisions with their personal lives.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
shyt, many of the girls I went to school still ended up as single moms from bad decision making. Lets not act like the girls in school are making better decisions with their personal lives.
Single mothers cuz they got knocked up out of wedlock? Or married and now divorced mothers?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I ain’t gon cap… I went to a college campus a few months ago to study…in the library. I saw one black man (looked African) and maybe 10 black women…and thousands of Chinese and whites… blk women definitely outnumber blk men in college… :patrice: odds are slim
Glad you said it :sas2:

Odds aren’t slim. They just have to choose from what’s around them like all the other college girls 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Dap
Reactions: NZA