Eboni K. Williams back on her fukkery

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I have said this shyt up and down this forum since I got on here.

Black families do not tell their daughters to find a husband; they tell their daughters to get an education because that husband might leave you.

Granted we all know women who have been left, but the emphasis hasn’t been on finding the right kind of guy, as opposed to fearing abuse and divorce.

Even the men in my family are all about women shooting for high paying careers before marriage.

No structure to the family in the West. Throw them out there and hope for the best is all a lot of people do. Got to do more than that.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Who are these young women supposed to be marrying?? Are their counterparts even actively looking to be married??
The guys they really want aren't looking to marry them. The guys they match up with in school would have married them but some people just aren't marriage material.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What does accountability have to do with it?
Gamora-and-Thanos-Avengers-Infinity-War-2018-the-avengers-42687261-540-250.gif

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Do you care to explain how accountability means you are required to date bus drivers because you're a black woman?
Does being a Black woman automatically make you qualified to even date a bus driver?
Dating a bus driver isn't a requirement but most women believe they are owed the world because they have a p*ssy.:yeshrug:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Does being a Black woman automatically make you qualified to even date a bus driver?
Dating a bus driver isn't a requirement but most women believe they are owed the world because they have a p*ssy.:yeshrug:
I asked you a specific question about how accountability and BW dating bus drivers equate. I really want to know you're line of thinking that brings you to that conclusion.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I have said this shyt up and down this forum since I got on here.

Black families do not tell their daughters to find a husband; they tell their daughters to get an education because that husband might leave you.

Granted we all know women who have been left, but the emphasis hasn’t been on finding the right kind of guy, as opposed to fearing abuse and divorce.

Even the men in my family are all about women shooting for high paying careers before marriage.
Definitely. They I still that trauma into them at a young age and strip that nurturing side right out of them. That's why they're so strong and tough and don't need a man. That fear of what can go wrong is what drives them. Even though going on that path is going against their very nature

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Definitely. They I still that trauma into them at a young age and strip that nurturing side right out of them. That's why they're so strong and tough and don't need a man. That fear of what can go wrong is what drives them. Even though going on that path is going against their very nature
so that’s why some of them double down on what they saw growing up?

Sheltering a grown ass man in exchange for sperm? :mjlol: