Eboni K. Williams back on her fukkery

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I'm gonna be honest, I just think those days are over. College aged men have not been looking to be married or tied down and young women are following their lead. Ppl are just gonna have to get in where they fit in at this point.

I won't lie I find this current obsession with romantic relationships to be a bit much. It rules discourse nowadays and it's a little ridiculous.
Because we’re in the relationship podcast era of single people talking down to other single people while somehow skipping over the fact that they are also single. So somehow something is wrong with everyone else who is single, but nothing is wrong with them.

I will say though that Eboni’s lane is not “relationships” and she covers all aspects of the Black experience. People are just hyper focused on any discourse she has on relationships due to the bus driver conversation with Iyanla.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Because we’re in the relationship podcast era of single people talking down to other single people while somehow skipping over the fact that they are also single. So somehow something is wrong with everyone else who is single, but nothing is wrong with them.

I will say though that Eboni’s lane is not “relationships” and she covers all aspects of the Black experience. People are just hyper focused on any discourse she has on relationships due to the bus driver conversation with Iyanla.
I’m listening to someone right now who made this exact point about Eboni.

-She’s basically speaking down to the younger woman on the Breakfast Club the SAME WAY Iyanla spoke down to her :gucci:

-She’s barking on BW now when she was doing the opposite like 6 weeks ago when she was speaking about BM. She caught the backlash of Black men so now she’s changing her tune to get brothas on her side

-She’s acknowledging how few BM are in these university spaces relative to BW, but instead of saying that MORE BM need to be in these spaces to balance things out, OR straight up telling girls to be open to interracial dating to balance out the odds of finding an upwardly mobile young man, she’s basically saying all the young women need to focus on the small pool of BM, when traditionally men seek a wife, so THEY need to be trained to be prepared/seek a wife at younger ages like other groups of young men

Eboni is basically following the KS blueprint now: rile up Black women and make a bag. :ohhh:

Iyanla is a black woman who got it all wrong- multiple hubbies and a son who was in jail?!

Eboni is a black woman who got it wrong- married and admittedly didn’t perform/behave the way she should’ve, dating a white dude long term who wasn’t taking her seriously, doing IVF to be a single mom at 40.

Eboni dun turned into Iyanla. :deadrose:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I’m listening to someone right now who made this exact point about Eboni.

-She’s basically speaking down to the younger woman on the Breakfast Club the SAME WAY Iyanla spoke down to her :gucci:

-She’s barking on BW now when she was doing the opposite like 6 weeks ago when she was speaking about BM. She caught the backlash of Black men so now she’s changing her tune to get brothas on her side

-She’s acknowledging how few BM are in these university spaces relative to BW, but instead of saying that MORE BM need to be in these spaces to balance things out, OR straight up telling girls to be open to interracial dating to balance out the odds of finding an upwardly mobile young man, she’s basically saying all the young women need to focus on the small pool of BM, when traditionally men seek a wife, so THEY need to be trained to be prepared/seek a wife at younger ages like other groups of young men

Eboni is basically following the KS blueprint now: rile up Black women and make a bag. :ohhh:

Iyanla is a black woman who got it all wrong- multiple hubbies and a son who was in jail?!

Eboni is a black woman who got it wrong- married and admittedly didn’t perform/behave the way she should’ve, dating a white dude long term who wasn’t taking her seriously, doing IVF to be a single mom at 40.

Eboni dun turned into Iyanla. :deadrose:
It’s the only reason people are paying her any attention. So I would say the formula works.

:blessed:

Start your podcast and get your bag. :lolbron:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Ebony K ain't better looking than Angela Rye.
real-housewives-housewives.gif

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Terrell Owens said he was struggling to get Black women when he was in college. White women liked him though. Some group of women's standards might be a little off (not high, because they love thugs).

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I saw this interview on Stephen A. Two single people talking about relationships will always be wild. But I give her kudos she's standing ten toes down on her delusional talk. It seems she knows why she's single but she's also not going to change unless it's some mythical unicorn dude. But even then why would he want her? I see why people probably stay and endure long enough to beat and then leave. She seems insufferable to be around for long bouts of time.