Eboni K. Williams back on her fukkery

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Ebony is actually 100% right. If anyone went to college especially at a HBCU that's probably the only time you're going to be surrounded by beautiful black people from all over the world. future black professionals. CEO, Doctors, lawyers, accountants. And she's right about a woman's market value going down later in your 30s. Think about it that's why you see women like Ebony talking about having a date a bus driver. That's why you see Tyler Perry telling women they need to lower their standards. Well guess what? If you found your husband in college you wouldn't have to worry about that. I guarantee most of these women now in their 30s and 40s that are trying to date probably regret not putting more effort into finding a husband in college cuz now it's way harder dating once college is over. God forbid you live in a White City like Minneapolis or Milwaukee or Seattle where there aren't as many black professionals. So now you're forced to date outside of your race. There's no reason you got fine women like Scotty Beam, Angela Yee, Ebony K Williams, Angela Rye are unmarried.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Most white women get married at 26.
Most Black women, if they do marry - and most of them do not, do so at 30.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
She’s a flip flopper…

Those powerful black men started saying “ bytch what u say, puffy and byron allen black asses put u on after Hank and Peter kick u off Fox News, real housewives of NYC and that white man rather be with his kids than your black ass”

Now she wants to say black women u need to find love early or u going to be like me 40 plus no husband black or white and trying to have a kid on my own… guarantee the kid will be real light with curly hair

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s a flip flopper…

Those powerful black men started saying “ bytch what u say, puffy and byron allen black asses put u on after Hank and Peter kick u off Fox News, real housewives of NYC and that white man rather be with his kids than your black ass”

Now she wants to say black women u need to find love early or u going to be like me 40 plus no husband black or white and trying to have a kid on my own… guarantee the kid will be real light with curly hair
hqdefault.jpg

mj-michael-jordan.gif

Last edited:

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
Ebony is actually 100% right. If anyone went to college especially at a HBCU that's probably the only time you're going to be surrounded by beautiful black people from all over the world. future black professionals. CEO, Doctors, lawyers, accountants. And she's right about a woman's market value going down later in your 30s. Think about it that's why you see women like Ebony talking about having a date a bus driver. That's why you see Tyler Perry telling women they need to lower their standards. Well guess what? If you found your husband in college you wouldn't have to worry about that. I guarantee most of these women now in their 30s and 40s that are trying to date probably regret not putting more effort into finding a husband in college cuz now it's way harder dating once college is over. God forbid you live in a White City like Minneapolis or Milwaukee or Seattle where there aren't as many black professionals. So now you're forced to date outside of your race. There's no reason you got fine women like Scotty Beam, Angela Yee, Ebony K Williams, Angela Rye are unmarried.
:hhh:

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Since when is she considered a catch???

:mjlol:

Hell I really don’t even consider ebony a all that, she cool