Early-season ratings decline continues for NFL (Update: Ratings plummeting((officially in free fall)

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You know what could help the NFL besides good matchups.

Every primetime game kickoff must start no later than 8:05 pm. There's enough pre game bullshyt just get to the game. Halftime shouldn't be close to 10pm the third quarter should already be under way.
Holy shyt I didn't even factor in the east coast time zone. Y'all got it bad out there. Games start at 8:30 Monday and Sunday nights wow

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
1. Let players express themselves and have fun.
2. Lighten the weed ban.
3. Let defense play defense. Enough of these BS pass interference.
4. Own up to ref mistakes and do something about it.
6. Stop favoring the Steelers, Patriots owners.
7. Create minor league like the NBA to develop players.
8. Fire Goddell.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Can you name 5 compelling personal angles/matchups in the next 2 weeks that would make you set aside time to specifically watch a game not involving your team?

:sas2::sas2::sas1:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lol cant be serious
:yeshrug: Buzz is just low. I've watched about 1-2 playoff games this year and haven't been interested in the game at all for tomorrow. I'm probably gonna play my season in NBA 2k or gears of war. If my brother gets online maybe one of the halo games. Lack of interesting stars, the afc being a foregone conclusion every year, one team having no personality and the other being in a market that doesn't have many fans.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: Buzz is just low. I've watched about 1-2 playoff games this year and haven't been interested in the game at all for tomorrow. I'm probably gonna play my season in NBA 2k or gears of war. If my brother gets online maybe one of the halo games. Lack of interesting stars, the afc being a foregone conclusion every year, one team having no personality and the other being in a market that doesn't have many fans.

IF Dallas had been in the superbowl you wouldnt have been able to turn on a sports show or go online for bout 2 weeks....you woulda been sick of hearing bout them haha