Early-season ratings decline continues for NFL (Update: Ratings plummeting((officially in free fall)

Daps
:yeshrug: Buzz is just low. I've watched about 1-2 playoff games this year and haven't been interested in the game at all for tomorrow. I'm probably gonna play my season in NBA 2k or gears of war. If my brother gets online maybe one of the halo games. Lack of interesting stars, the afc being a foregone conclusion every year, one team having no personality and the other being in a market that doesn't have many fans.

Man you gotta be kidding.

Brady going for 5 against an Elite offensive team, yea that wont draw anyone

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Man you gotta be kidding.

Brady going for 5 against an Elite offensive team, yea that wont draw anyone
I'm a football fan and I have zero interest in this match up. I'm so tired of the Patriots always seemingly being there. But hey if you're the type to love whatever the nfl does, than this match up is right up your alley

Daps
I'm a football fan and I have zero interest in this match up. I'm so tired of the Patriots always seemingly being there. But hey if you're the type to love whatever the nfl does, than this match up is right up your alley

"The type to love whatever the NFL does"

What does that even mean?

Basically, if you're a fan of NFL football this matchup is right up your alley? Or do you mean if you're a fan of overaccentuated offense due to rule changes etc...

Pats got the best D in the league, so that is a questionable statement if that's what you're making

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Same here. I used to always take Monday off. Now? I don't even care who wins. This has been a really shytty season.

I think the protests factored into some of that low viewership. I read a lot of folk online talking about not watching for that reason.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
"The type to love whatever the NFL does"

What does that even mean?

Basically, if you're a fan of NFL football this matchup is right up your alley? Or do you mean if you're a fan of overaccentuated offense due to rule changes etc...

Pats got the best D in the league, so that is a questionable statement if that's what you're making
It's definitely an interesting matchup. But it feels like a Week 12

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Same here. I used to always take Monday off. Now? I don't even care who wins. This has been a really shytty season.

I think the protests factored into some of that low viewership. I read a lot of folk online talking about not watching for that reason.
The funny thing is after the first 3 weeks or so, who was protesting?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Protests werent even televised, miss me with that "I can't watch this because he's kneeling" shyt :camby:

But out here at least, no one is really buzzing about the Super Bowl, i had to force my friend to host a few of us becaus no one even cared to have a SB party. But it's the Super Bowl, it will do numbers....even tho there is defintiely patriots fatigue. Runs like this were better pre-24/7 news cycle, these days it feels overwhelming to have one team so dominant and talked about.

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It was always overblown and agenda driven. The top 2 reasons were the election and the retirement of star players.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Protests werent even televised, miss me with that "I can't watch this because he's kneeling" shyt :camby:

But out here at least, no one od really buzzing about the Super Bowl, o had to force my friend to host a few of us becaus no one even cared to have a SB party. But it's the Super Bowl, it will do numbers....but yea, there is defintiely patriots fatigue. Runs like this were better pre-24/7 news cycle, but these days it feels overwhelming to have one team so dominant and talked about.

Bruh, it is part of it as I read some poll somewhere about that being an issue. White folk pissed as fukk about the protesting...televised or not.