Early-season ratings decline continues for NFL (Update: Ratings plummeting((officially in free fall)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The pacing is just so meh.

If they can't cut commercials due to financial reasons, what about changing the time between snaps? Give teams less time to huddle/set/etc. Cutting ten seconds might be too much but I'd love that. I'd settle for cutting 5 seconds. It would help the flow of the game and put more focus on good strategy. Good QB play and good coaching/time management would be more important. Right now offense has so many advantages, this could help even things to a degree.

they could cut the commercials. instead of concentrating on a high volume of commercials, why not have less of them and simply charge more for each one then? cuz they are fukking the consumer in the ass with all this advertising as it currently stands right now.

even leading in and out of breaks they gotta bombard you with ads talking about their microsoft surface pro sponsorship or bud light the official beer of the NFL bullshyt. and this is right before they go into a commercial break. who wants to see all that shyt?

I don't have DVR, and I download tv shows I wanna watch just to avoid having to watch the commercials.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
The NFL has to let personalities be shown. I don't understand why they have issues with this. At least when your team sucks u have other players to root for. Yes I can respect AJ Green but my gawd I don't can't even recognize his voice or face off jump. And don't get me started with all these rule changes

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The NFL has to let personalities be shown. I don't understand why they have issues with this. At least when your team sucks u have other players to root for. Yes I can respect AJ Green but my gawd I don't can't even recognize his voice or face off jump. And don't get me started with all these rule changes
i'm reading this right now and am drawing a complete blank as to what aj green even looks like. i'm sure if you gave me a picture of three dudes i might pick him out, but yea...that's where the NFL is in regards to marketing players

and they might really be in trouble since their most recognizable active players are cam, rodgers, and brady...one is playing like shyt, one has regressed some and his team is crap, and the other is old...good luck with that

edit: i just googled aj green...yea, i woulda failed picking him out of a lineup :mjlol:

Last edited: