Early morning epiphany: how hip hop is AEW right now?

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Embarassing is being the most ignored person on a message board, showing zero growth as a human being over two entire decades of begging for other men's attention and rocking a Tim Duncan avatar.
:damn:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I dunno.. It does seem like AEW and the WWE done did a blatant switch since Triple H took over. :patrice:
We been seeing more Indie/NXT cats(Gargano, Kross, Strowman, ) and less Street Prophets for example.. Remember how they were talking about Montez having next? He gonna have a harder time standing out now that alot of NXT boys/AEW talent begging to come back.

Within a month in AEW.. We've Seen Bronson, Westside Gunn, Trina, Kevin Gates, Whoo Kid, Scrappy... I give them credit for at least trying to tap into the black market

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
OMFGLMAOOOOOOOO

PLEASE SOMEBODY INFORM ME THAT THIS IS A STORYLINE...PLEASEEE!!! :deadrose:
While trying to free Private Party from their contracts being snatched up by The Firm, he offered his for the shot.

Since The Firm owns him now, Stokely Hathaway is making him take these tests :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Within a month in AEW.. We've Seen Bronson, Westside Gunn, Trina, Kevin Gates, Whoo Kid, Scrappy... I give them credit for at least trying to tap into the black market
Couldn't they have just booked Hobbes into the world title picture instead of having Kevin gates snatch a chain?