Early morning epiphany: how hip hop is AEW right now?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@The Collector - Stay in your place.

Yup you had no reply after that :russ: :umad:
It's just that you're the type of person who believes that means anything. Your fragile outburst and assumptions and the constant need to point out what you enjoy more than whatever else like it lends you credibility says it all :manny:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
@The Collector - Stay in your place.

It's just that you're the type of person who believes that means anything. Your fragile outburst and assumptions and the constant need to point out what you enjoy more than whatever else like it lends you credibility says it all :manny:
Shut the fukk up, weirdo. Just had to say something after I negged you even though you read my previous comment long before. You didn’t say anything in here after you negged me, but you just had to get the “final word” because you can’t neg again. :dead: :scust:

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps

Bun B discusses parallels between Hip-Hop & pro wrestling, seeing entertainers branching out​

Bun B discusses parallels between Hip-Hop & pro wrestling, seeing entertainers branching out

Hip-Hop artist and one-half of U.G.K., Bun B, appeared on Busted Open Radio. He dove into the parallels between the music and pro wrestling industries. He discussed how he is enjoying seeing people in both fields branch off and find other avenues. He mentioned Westside Gunn and Action Bronson appearing for AEW.

I mean, I was a big Junkyard Dog guy. Those days, that’s the era that I grew up in. Jimmy ‘Superfly’ Snuka, transition of course into André the Giant, Hulk Hogan, guys like that, ‘Hacksaw’ Jim Duggan, I was a huge fan of him. I liked the early Ted DiBiase. I did like that guy, Ted DiBiase, but I love the artistry, you know? And I love how people, you know, ever since ‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper have learned how to transition and take these skills they learned in boxes into other areas. You see Mark [Henry] doing these podcasts. I love the idea of transition, right? The idea of guys coming out on the other side and not having the industry take everything from them. I come from Hip-Hop where the very early pioneers of this trade did not benefit monetarily, they never got the level of fame that new people got, they weren’t really taken care of, they kind of left ‘em out to die to be very honest so, I know that there’s a parallel between — because it’s all entertainment, right? It’s all entertainment. We all sacrifice our bodies and our lives and our time for the people but the powers that be get all the money and the glory and we’re left with baggage. But I love how nowadays, guys are smarter, they’re getting more out of it, they’re making more money, they’re transitioning. You look at John Cena, you look at The Rock, I’m out here [in Texas], I see Booker T now starting leagues and I love them putting the power in their hands in the same way that these young artists are now more independent. They have YouTube and Spotify because they don’t have to go to a major label to benefit off it and the crazy thing is now I see these worlds colliding where you look at guys like Westside Gunn. I just saw Action Bronson just made his debut I think at AEW… in the ring. This is amazing. I got a homie from Texas, his name is ‘Le$’ and he’s getting into the wrestling world as well on a very localized level. He’s actually in Booker T’s league but, this is all entertainment. We love the people. We’re familiar with it. That’s why it works on both ends. That’s why when a wrestler decides to become an actor, he knows how to go out, do his lines, play his position, hit his marks, hit his cues… It’s muscle memory at that point so, I love it.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
The fact that these two incel cac faq AEW marks @Cattle Mutilation and @MightyHealthy are back celebrating because some z listers did a spot is embarrassing :heh:
Embarassing is being the most ignored person on a message board, showing zero growth as a human being over two entire decades of begging for other men's attention and rocking a Tim Duncan avatar.