Early morning epiphany: how hip hop is AEW right now?

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Damn, Tony Khan must've been reading this thread & saw nikkaz clowning cause he's had nothing but Hip-Hop heavyweights since this shyt started.:pachaha:
Probably had plans for Migos vs Death Triangle for the trios titles before Takeoff got hit :mjcry:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Still :dead: at the entirety of Ross' appearance, 12 plus hours later.

"EIGHT MAN TAG! :pachaha:

EIGHT MAN TAG! AHAHAHAHAHA! :russ:"

"TOAST!:myman:"

"BROTHERHOOD! :blessed:"

shyt was like an adlib track, with everything else muted.

Gonna need that "ACCUSATIONS!!!" smiley too. :mjlol:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
0lGkFxc.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
i remember a year ago when people were wondering whats up with the lack of black talent and I said some of the right guys and girls they need were signed to the E and then the devours season happned and felt Swerve was a necessity.
I was thinking in ring but dude to me feels like hes been given some creative freewill to cook some ideas for the company from a black perspective and hes been doing well.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
i remember a year ago when people were wondering whats up with the lack of black talent and I said some of the right guys and girls they need were signed to the E and then the devours season happned and felt Swerve was a necessity.
I was thinking in ring but dude to me feels like hes been given some creative freewill to cook some ideas for the company from a black perspective and hes been doing well.
There was a fightful report earlier this year that said something like AEW is looking to Swerve to sorta take Cody’s spot as the AEW ambassador. Doing the press runs, meet with celebrities etc.