Early morning epiphany: how hip hop is AEW right now?

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Waka Flocka & Whoo Kid want a match against Swerve & Keith Lee :pachaha:

Last edited:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
@drifter and @Alan Johnson are what i mean about these WWE stans who need everything to be super serious they can't enjoy the humor in anything :hhh: get a grip :mjlol:

And that comes from someone who enjoys WWE way more than AEW right now.
You and that Larry Legend nikka love running your forum fingers about how much of a stan everyone else is and impartial you are

It's always some qualifier "Y'all a bunch of suckers and I LOVE cock sucking :damn:"

Nobody else said anything about WWE in here, couldn't even go without slurping WWE at the end, probably burped same time you hit post reply. Only one looking like a stan is you so far

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You and that Larry Legend nikka love running your forum fingers about how much of a stan everyone else is and impartial you are

It's always some qualifier "Y'all a bunch of suckers and I LOVE cock sucking :damn:"

Nobody else said anything about WWE in here, couldn't even go without slurping WWE at the end, probably burped same time you hit post reply. Only one looking like a stan is you so far

:russell: and now the gay rhetoric. This ain't reddit...

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@drifter and @Alan Johnson are what i mean about these WWE stans who need everything to be super serious they can't enjoy the humor in anything :hhh: get a grip :mjlol:

And that comes from someone who enjoys WWE way more than AEW right now.
Breh, you serious? I swear, you dudes have become really annoying with this stuff. Go through my posts and show me where I'm a WWE stan. If you can't clear that low bar, then stop with those lame ass accusations. This thread is still lame. Having some old rappers show up doesn't mean something is becoming hip-hop. It's silly to even suggest that.

" Yeah, I'm white, but at least I'm not hypocritical and bigoted...and yeah, I prefer Reddit, they actually downvote the incels there. You miserable fukks."

Y'all let a dude say some shyt like this and then went on to slather his balls. :snoop:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Breh, you serious? I swear, you dudes have become really annoying with this stuff. Go through my posts and show me where I'm a WWE stan. If you can't clear that low bar, then stop with those lame ass accusations. This thread is still lame. Having some old rappers show up doesn't mean something is becoming hip-hop. It's silly to even suggest that.

" Yeah, I'm white, but at least I'm not hypocritical and bigoted...and yeah, I prefer Reddit, they actually downvote the incels there. You miserable fukks."

Y'all let a dude say some shyt like this and then went on to slather his balls. :snoop:
It only offends you if the shoe fits. :sas1:

drifter

Superstar
Daps

I won't front because I responded to dude too but I only did it to give him a bar and let him know I peep game. I ain't about to actually waste time talking to him lmao. I don't even have time to sit down and watch the weekly shows, even if I did and I was talking shyt the fukk is he going to do about it :mjlol:

Responding to him seriously is an L. It's a Trump tactic where you project something and then the other person spends time arguing against it to the point where it might as well be true.

I don't even have the nikka ignored and the nikka's ignored lol, I'm sure he typed some sassy shyt calling stan or whatever in that reply up there. He's gonna respond to this and get the answering machine too 🤣

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
aew-tony.gif

"I live my life through the 5 elements of hip hop"
Tony looks like he low key listened to every Wu-Tang Clan albums and knows what every chamber of the shaolin in is

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@Alan Johnson @drifter you two are just proving my point. How serious the both of u are right now :russ: and it's absolutely a "stan war" thing too because otherwise neither one of u would be complaining.

"slather his balls" ... really? That's more gay reddit sh-t right there. Who else says that type of sh-t? not me :manny:
Dude, I actually thought you were reasonable. I'm commenting on it because it's stupid. And it's a stupid claim to make, especially from somebody who thinks we're a bunch of bigots. If anybody is a stan, though, it's you for projecting that bullshyt on others while not being able to reconcile the fact that different people aren't always going to agree on the same things, without there having to be some agenda involved.

And develop some fukking self-respect.