Early morning epiphany: how hip hop is AEW right now?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They're literally better than 90% of rappers mumbling and stumbling over Hip-Hop today :heh:

You're right, sir

Fabolous
Trina,
Westside Gunn
Whoo Kid
Action Brons
Lil' Scrappy
& Kevin Gates aren't Hip-Hop
FRT62nV.png
:snoop:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
WWE and AEW have pretty much traded places in the last few months when it comes to catering to black people vs catering to incels

Told people only 10 months ago it'll happen when everyone was asking whats up with them

Knew getting Swerve would also help. Seems like hes doing a lot behind the scenes with his relationships

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Y'all swinging off OP's white & mangy balls just because there's some rappers collecting checks in your wrasslin after OP called yall a bunch of incels before he up and left to the land of actual incels

You can't help yourselves but to be a mark for something huh :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Y'all swinging off OP's white & mangy balls just because there's some rappers collecting checks in your wrasslin after OP called yall a bunch of incels before he up and left to the land of actual incels

You can't help yourselves but to be a mark for something huh :mjlol:
The weirdest thing is that they're dead serious. shyt has been watered down and commercialized to the point where all it takes to deem something "hip-hop" is to have a few token acts appear on camera.

:wow: