EARLY BUZZ: 'Dawn of The Planet Of The Apes'..."BRILLIANT"..."MASTERPIECE"..."NEXT LEVEL"

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"In the annals of sequels, Dawn is to Rise of the Planet of the Apes what The Empire Strikes Back was to Star Wars -- it's that much better."

:ohhh:

JWxGE.gif

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Maybe it'll be explained in this one. but I still don't get the reason for the war or uprising in this version of the series.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maybe it'll be explained in this one. but I still don't get the reason for the war or uprising in this version of the series.
The main reason for the conflict in this series is a virus that the humans created but couldn't control. It made the apes smarter in the first one, and they fought their way to freedom instead of being subjected to experiments. At the end of the first film, the virus is shown to have killed most humans who were exposed to it. From the previews for the second film, it looks like the surviving humans blame the apes for the virus, resulting in war.

I cannot wait for this movie brehs!

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was under the impression that the og films other than the first were bad, but I bought the collection yesterday and have been watching them all day. So far I'm on Conquest (4th film) and I have to say that every film has been solid.

EDIT:
:whew: at the ending (unrated version)

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I was under the impression that the og films other than the first were bad, but I bought the collection yesterday and have been watching them all day. So far I'm on Conquest (4th film) and I have to say that every film has been solid.

EDIT:
:whew: at the ending (unrated version)
What's the ending to the unrated version? :ohhh: