EARLY BUZZ: 'Dawn of The Planet Of The Apes'..."BRILLIANT"..."MASTERPIECE"..."NEXT LEVEL"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Honestly I don't think anyone needs to see Rise of the Planet of Ape to fully enjoy this film, I mean it helps but its not needed

no its definitely needed for the context to know who maurice & caesar is and why koba is so fukked up in the head theres alot of good backstory in the first one!!!

you can always rent the first one watch that and then see the second...

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First just came back from seeing the movie, absolutely loved it. To those who say its necessary to see the first one you are foolish, you wont have the same feelings for the characters if you dont see the first one, you wont know the story of caesar, kobe, maurice and how the apes got to that forest. You wont know about the virus that started killing off the humans and how it started

The movie ended up being different than what I expected by watching the trailers. I honestly thought the war between humans and apes would start with the humans killing his caesar kids or his wife. Before going into this movie I was thinking the 3rd movie would be when those lost atronauts from the first movie landed on earth and the apes had fully taken over, but now, Im thinking the 3rd movie will be about the full out war while the 4th will be when the astronauts land on earth well into the future. So maybe we will get caesar in a 3rd movie.

Apes will need to get their numbers up, a lot of them died. I agree with the other poster caesar should have given a short speech at the end of the movie

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just saw it this morning, shyt was perfect IMO , the right level of action and drama and like someone mentioned before non stupid love story /captain save a hoe to runin

yo i cant wait til we can drop gifs from this movie some of those scenes :blessed:

is blue eyes gone be the leader of the apes in the 3rd installment

If it keeps going this route , the third movie should be about

What remains off the humans vs the apes, which they already hinted to here with the military being called in, somewhere along the line in the third movie a nuke will be set off killing most of humanity and leaving the apes in power which is how the old school POA movies start off. I do think blue eyes will tbe he leader in the third movie.

and apparently from the wikipedia they plan on rebooting the whole series :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It woulda been great if whoever is spear heading these Apes movies got a crack at Transformers cause if there's anything this movie did really well really it was incorporating a human story and human characters into a greater conflict featuring non-humans. It knows that the apes are still the main attraction.

The main story in Transformers should be about the war between the Autobots and the Decepticons. Not Sam and his girlfriend.

Optimus and Megatron should be the main characters. The Caeser and Koba of their respective movies.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw it this morning, shyt was perfect IMO , the right level of action and drama and like someone mentioned before non stupid love story /captain save a hoe to runin

yo i cant wait til we can drop gifs from this movie some of those scenes :blessed:

If it keeps going this route , the third movie should be about

What remains off the humans vs the apes, which they already hinted to here with the military being called in, somewhere along the line in the third movie a nuke will be set off killing most of humanity and leaving the apes in power which is how the old school POA movies start off. I do think blue eyes will tbe he leader in the third movie.

and apparently from the wikipedia they plan on rebooting the whole series :blessed:

caesar could still be in the 3rd movie depending on how many years past between the 2 movies, he was only like 20 yrs old in this movie, so he may be in the 3rd movie

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
First just came back from seeing the movie, absolutely loved it. To those who say its necessary to see the first one you are foolish, you wont have the same feelings for the characters if you dont see the first one, you wont know the story of caesar, kobe, maurice and how the apes got to that forest. You wont know about the virus that started killing off the humans and how it started

The movie ended up being different than what I expected by watching the trailers. I honestly thought the war between humans and apes would start with the humans killing his caesar kids or his wife. Before going into this movie I was thinking the 3rd movie would be when those lost atronauts from the first movie landed on earth and the apes had fully taken over, but now, Im thinking the 3rd movie will be about the full out war while the 4th will be when the astronauts land on earth well into the future. So maybe we will get caesar in a 3rd movie.

Apes will need to get their numbers up, a lot of them died. I agree with the other poster caesar should have given a short speech at the end of the movie

I'm not sure if people are gunna like to see a 3rd movie of the Human Race being killed off and pushed to the brink of extinction. So I think the astronauts coming back and finding the earth under the Apes control is a better move. Have the astronauts find their way to an old Ceasar, probably after giving up control to his sons and being saddened about everything that happened.

He can explain to them in a flashback how everything went down and how war was unavoidable with 2 intelligent species because conflict is apart of Ape and Human nature.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Just got back from it.

:whew:

I would say this dethroned Cap 2 as the best film of the summer.

Definitely put it on the same pedestal as the first one.

When Caeser saw the footage of him and James Franco I can't lie I was fightin back tears. :to:

Just overall a really great movie.
This movie outdid the first one in every category :beli: