Eagles Fly South to get Baked | Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1/15/2024)

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
“Likely to be fired”? :what:

MF went 14-3 and then 11-6 :why:

I’m not saying he’s gonna be fired but if he was I would understand.

Clearly a lot of his success was based on his coordinators whom are now gone. Does that Eagles team look like it was motivated at all the past two months? His decision to change DCs mid season was a complete disaster.

I think they probably bring him back next year with two new coordinators and on a short leash but if they fired him it wouldn’t shock me

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
love how this website will have a field day when the cowboys lose

but when the eagles get shyt on (they lost by a higher deficit than us) no one says a word :sas2:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
love how this website will have a field day when the cowboys lose

but when the eagles get shyt on (they lost by a higher deficit than us) no one says a word :sas2:
Eagles fans are getting that smoke. It's less because most people expected them to lose.

Cowboys get lots of smoke because it's the same pattern with them every year like clockwork. It's worse this year because they were the #2 seed getting molly whopped by a #7 seed. :dead:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Eagles fans are getting that smoke. It's less because most people expected them to lose.

Cowboys get lots of smoke because it's the same pattern with them every year like clockwork. It's worse this year because they were the #2 seed getting molly whopped by a #7 seed. :dead:
we at least scored 32 fukkin points

the birds put up fukkin 9 in a playoff game AND lost by a higher deficit