Eagles Fly South to get Baked | Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1/15/2024)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Eagles look soft as fukk. Jalen Carter and Jordan Davis playing but you can’t stop the run or consistently pressure QBs….dunno what happened but I’m not sure the coach survives this. You prob need a complete cultural reset. Same with the bad DB tackles…that’s a practice issue, which means it’s a coaching/culture issue.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
:wtf: what the fukk happened to Philly

Their defense became trash due to personnel losses and injuries, and their offense/coaching subsequently got exposed as remedial AF without their coordinators (both became coaches). But the Super Bowl hangover hit them really hard.

It didn't help that Hurts regressed in a year where he played hurt a good bit. But yeah, they just weren't the same. One of the most difficult and hard-looking 11-win seasons I've ever seen a team go through.

I can't see Sirianni surviving this. When shyt was sweet, there was a lot of rumblings about how he was lucky enough to have that kind of talent on hand to where he didn't have to coach much. When these boys started 10-1 and lost their way, that was when he was supposed to prove he could guide them through and it just kept getting worse. I don't know what happened in the lead-up but Philly looked like they were in offseason mode from the jump. No energy, no effort.