Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Nothing about Sim stats being broken :snoop:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Nothing about Sim stats being broken :snoop:
They literally address this in the article. Basically they said they are aware and are going to figure out how to fix it

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
What length quarters are ya'll playing? I am at 6 minutes but damn that shyt goes by quick. :russ: Loving the game, shyt is realistic as fukk and very user friendly.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I just redid conferences and had only one team from my conference on my schedule :mjlol: :dead:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I need you to reread brother
I'm confused, does this not address the Sim stats being broken? Are you talking about just stats?
I dont know I heard quite a few people complaining about bum schools upsetting the top teams, and teams losing too many games.
As for player feedback, we do see the feedback about the Super Sim Logic. We have been looking into tuning Super Sim Logic, including FCS schools potentially creating more upsets than intended. As for wider Super Sim Logic tuning, we will continue to monitor player feedback and the telemetry data from all users’ Dynasties as we gather more data. Our team has been thrilled to see so many fans share the stories they're experiencing, so keep it coming!

• Super Sim Logic Tuning: The team is looking into tuning of the Super Sim Logic, including FCS schools upsetting too many Power 5 schools
    • Note: As we continue internal testing on the tuning of Super Sim Logic, Top 25 Polls & the College Football Playoff seedings will also see an improvement.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I'm confused, does this not address the Sim stats being broken? Are you talking about just stats?
I dont know I heard quite a few people complaining about bum schools upsetting the top teams, and teams losing too many games.
I'm talking just about individual player stats in dynasty mode.. Not the Sim results of games overall which is what they're talking about in that section

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm talking just about individual player stats in dynasty mode.. Not the Sim results of games overall which is what they're talking about in that section
Which individual player stats are broken? I haven't paid attention to that yet.