EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Bruhs, this shyt worth copping a PS5?

I had a PS5 and a Series X but gave both of them to my nephews when I joined PC Gang. Little did I know EA was going to pull some shyt like this making the game console exclusive :martin:

This shyt got me wanting to go cop another system :snoop:

Well worth it if you want to really dig in on dynasty mode. It’s a football game so it’s repetitive on the field eventually but if you love recruiting and building a team, it’s worth it :manny:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Through 6 games I’m 5-1, my defense stinks but Cam Ward has 2k passing yards already, Damien Martinez is in the Heisman convo, and Elijah Arroyo is Brock Bowers 2.0

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
What payment method did you use? :lupe:

I put my order in yesterday and the anticipated arrival is this week, but it hasn't shipped yet. I was planning on being sick whatever day it's scheduled to get here.
Can’t even what card I used. I know I had and have money though 😂😂😂 some bullshyt man. I feel like it’s still possible it comes because the shyt said confirmed which means the money had to be sent through in order to get confirmation like wtf

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Anyone know how to import custom playbooks into dynasty mode?

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
been fukking around and I chose LSU to do a Sim only and recruit. my second year I recruited 7 four star guys and 3 three star guys.

these top classes getting 30 plus WTF. good learning experience. when I start my coaching and playing dynasty, I kinda know how to recruit. here's what i've found (im new to NCAA):

1. Focus on team needs.
2. Focus on players who already have you in their top 3.
3. when you do visits, focus on 2/3 of their preferred areas.
4. Lock down your state and players who are at the top of your pipeline (pause). So if you're LSU, focus on LA, MS, ARK, Texas, Bama, GA, unless you got someone who's already looking at your school.

And obviously when you win, it matters. Hopefully some things get patched.

Georgia had 17 4 stars and 5 5 stars in my first year. I'm left for scraps:feedme:

it seemed there was a coding in ncaa 14 where doing that was not possible to do. at least for me it wasn't
especially when it was time to recruit for the top ranked offensive line man the computer would get theirs too.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Anyone know how to import custom playbooks into dynasty mode?
Doesn’t seem to let you use downloaded custom playbooks. If you create your own custom playbook you either have to set it as your playbook in your profile settings instead of TEAM SPECIFIC or select it before each game. It’s going to be the last playbook after all the generic ones like Veer Shoot.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Doesn’t seem to let you use downloaded custom playbooks. If you create your own custom playbook you either have to set it as your playbook in your profile settings instead of TEAM SPECIFIC or select it before each game. It’s going to be the last playbook after all the generic ones like Veer Shoot.

Thanks !

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Georgia had 17 4 stars and 5 5 stars in my first year. I'm left for scraps:feedme:

it seemed there was a coding in ncaa 14 where doing that was not possible to do. at least for me it wasn't
especially when it was time to recruit for the top ranked offensive line man the computer would get theirs too.
Nah in NCAA 14 you could definitely put together monster recruiting classes like that in dynasty. Especially those years where you'd get a couple of quick instant commits. That freed up points to go even harder towards other recruits and really have the monster class.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Spent the last three hours doing an experiment dynasty. These fckin recruits don't know what they want:martin:, had three at the top of the board for WEEKS, all three committed to different schools, one went to a rival. I'm trying to figure out how to unlock soft and hard selling but it varies with each recruit, none are the same.

You get the scholarship and the hours back once they commit. Also get the hours back if you remove them.
So… I got fired :lolbron: but I learned a lot from it. I got fired because in year 1 I went 8-5 and in year 2 went 2-11 because our offense was so bad. Practically the entire offense graduated and I forgot to scout their replacements. So pay attention to those seniors and who wants to transfer. But I recruited a 4 star QB who had us high on their list. Also got a 4 star DE and OLB for whomever took over for year 3. I retired after that and I started a whole new dynasty :mjgrin:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Transfer to the military and lose your prime cause of enlistment brehs :scusthov:

I can't win RB1 position battle for shyt. This elusiveness skill challenege kickin'' my ass :mjlol:

It's annoying too that I can make it all the way to RB2 on the dept chart be end of yr but then be back at RB4 cuz they recruited sum new hot shot to come in :martin:

This wouldn't happen in army camps cuz don't nobody wanna come there but me :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
been fukking around and I chose LSU to do a Sim only and recruit. my second year I recruited 7 four star guys and 3 three star guys.

these top classes getting 30 plus WTF. good learning experience. when I start my coaching and playing dynasty, I kinda know how to recruit. here's what i've found (im new to NCAA):

1. Focus on team needs.
2. Focus on players who already have you in their top 3.
3. when you do visits, focus on 2/3 of their preferred areas.
4. Lock down your state and players who are at the top of your pipeline (pause). So if you're LSU, focus on LA, MS, ARK, Texas, Bama, GA, unless you got someone who's already looking at your school.

And obviously when you win, it matters. Hopefully some things get patched.
I’m in the fourth year of my dynasty and I’ve signed 30+ 3x. First class was mostly 3 stars with a few 4 star busts. Got a QB in that class that won the Heisman as a sophomore and started as a true freshman. Now I’m signing mostly 4 stars and grabbing gem 3 stars for depth and development.

Anyone else having difficulty finding competent kickers and punters?

Also, do yall have to sort to find the athletes on the change position screen? O have to do it every time or the game just slots them where they want.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I’m in the fourth year of my dynasty and I’ve signed 30+ 3x. First class was mostly 3 stars with a few 4 star busts. Got a QB in that class that won the Heisman as a sophomore and started as a true freshman. Now I’m signing mostly 4 stars and grabbing gem 3 stars for depth and development.

Anyone else having difficulty finding competent kickers and punters?

Also, do yall have to sort to find the athletes on the change position screen? O have to do it every time or the game just slots them where they want.
Kickers and Punters are going to be rare. Just like in real life. And yes, we all have to sort for athletes since they didn't add a slot of them in the drop down menu.