EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Question

Does anyone know why none of the “big” companies have reviews out for this game?
Not that they matter but I’ve checked them all and I only see reviews from the small YouTubers.

There is also this weird narrative that some of them have trying to say this game is trash and only the YouTubers that are being paid to be schills like it.

I’ve only played a few games but I had a lot of fun doing it.
Yea the lack of custom options is inexcusable and I even heard if you are not signed into PSN or Xbox live you can’t even use your team builder team. But it’s still a solid 8-10

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
It deletes itself at times tho...it's glitched so you have to exit dynasty mode then re enter it for it to pop back up
I think it becomes available after you go into your game for the week. I start a game and then leave it and the practice option shows up. Just did this twice

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Just lost to Cincinnati in the worst way possible, had a two point lead and it was 4th down and I was trying to throw the ball away to run the clock out, Cam Ward gets called for grounding, Cincy wins on a last second FG :snoop:
I lost my last came cause I was driving late in the 4th on a 4th down. Went to step up in the pocket to hit the square receiver who was wide open for a 1st. Guess I stepped too far up cause my QB just slid in place.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Just lost to Cincinnati in the worst way possible, had a two point lead and it was 4th down and I was trying to throw the ball away to run the clock out, Cam Ward gets called for grounding, Cincy wins on a last second FG :snoop:
I lost on a fumble return trying to stat pad on my QB with a bootleg.... nikka knocked me the hell out and ran wide open as the clock expired :russ:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps