EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I don't care that it's basically NCAA Madden 25... But not being able to change the ratings and rosters is just ass cheeks..

Hopefully around the start of the season they update them all to be more realistic..

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
been fukking around and I chose LSU to do a Sim only and recruit. my second year I recruited 7 four star guys and 3 three star guys.

these top classes getting 30 plus WTF. good learning experience. when I start my coaching and playing dynasty, I kinda know how to recruit. here's what i've found (im new to NCAA):

1. Focus on team needs.
2. Focus on players who already have you in their top 3.
3. when you do visits, focus on 2/3 of their preferred areas.
4. Lock down your state and players who are at the top of your pipeline (pause). So if you're LSU, focus on LA, MS, ARK, Texas, Bama, GA, unless you got someone who's already looking at your school.

And obviously when you win, it matters. Hopefully some things get patched.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Dynasty is so broken in this game

Georgia lost to FCS Southeast and don’t worry about doing custom conferences cause the teams you move won’t even play their conference schedule, for instance I put the Pac-12 teams back together and they’re still playing Big Ten teams.

It’s a fun game but they definitely gotta patch up sim logic and scheduling in Dynasty, it’s never been like this.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Got 6 man online dynasty going with some of my boys…. Man it’s gonna be rough

Had to be either a 1-1.5 star school and everyone took a L that wasn’t playing an FCS team.. this bout to be a lot of losing

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Coach trust is glitching...it's capping me at 0 in games but will dock points if I throw incompletions

Won a game 42-0 where my QB threw for 400+ and 5 TDs and ended up with 0 Coach Trust. They also glitched the score and changed it 35-0 :mjlol:

I do find it weird in RTG where teams have losing records but their ratings are still 88+. I feel like the rating should go down if they're in a slump

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
went 9-4. lost big 12 title game. made the playoffs. lost in 1st rd of playoffs to finish 9-5 on year
now year 5 and we begin playing #22 Tennessee in Duke Mayo classic as #12 in country

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Got 6 man online dynasty going with some of my boys…. Man it’s gonna be rough

Had to be either a 1-1.5 star school and everyone took a L that wasn’t playing an FCS team.. this bout to be a lot of losing
Those used to be my favorites to run where it took years to start getting good. On this new version though that's going to be a struggle. We had to ban picking schools with the Florida, California, or Texas pipelines though cause it became to easy to level up for those teams.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Coach trust is glitching...it's capping me at 0 in games but will dock points if I throw incompletions

Won a game 42-0 where my QB threw for 400+ and 5 TDs and ended up with 0 Coach Trust. They also glitched the score and changed it 35-0 :mjlol:

I do find it weird in RTG where teams have losing records but their ratings are still 88+. I feel like the rating should go down if they're in a slump
Coach trust?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This shyt fire. The game has a heaviness that i appreciate on the offensive side. I got UAB QB as a heisman front runner. Defense is going to take some getting used to. Only thing im not a big fan of is how hard recruiting is. I have zero commits in week 5 :francis: . I also dont appreciate how these fukks trying to show me recommend players that are trash. I'm going for 4-5 stars :mjlol: not 2-3
Bro you at UAB trying to get 4 and 5 stars :aicmon:

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Should've transferred to Army or Navy when I had the chance

yugioh-punch-ground.gif
Transfer to the military and lose your prime cause of enlistment brehs :scusthov:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m just simming a dynasty rn, & i checked the list of Hawaii recruits..they actually have Hawaiian names. I’m impressed with that little detail. They never had them in past games & it killed immersion trying to use Hawaii in a dynasty.