EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Man some of these playbooks are really on another level. I been messing around in Dynasty mode trying different playbooks out every couple games and that Tennessee joint is gonna be a problem online.

Their RPO game is crazy and the spacing on their intermediate and deep pass plays absolutely cut up defenses

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
There is no way EA spent a minute of QA time on dynasty mode.
This feels so intentional :russ: They've been stressing the hell out of "realism" but the sim is broken? C'mon now.

Played like a half with Miami last night and enjoyed the gameplay. Ready to sink in this weekend but really sounds like Dynasty needs a patch.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Man some of these playbooks are really on another level. I been messing around in Dynasty mode trying different playbooks out every couple games and that Tennessee joint is gonna be a problem online.

Their RPO game is crazy and the spacing on their intermediate and deep pass plays absolutely cut up defenses
Yea I been goin thru different playbooks to chart plays for when I build my playbook and when I played with Tenn their offense is like real life (makes the reads easy on the QB, light up scoreboards like the Baylor days this offense iterated from, puts CRAZY stress on defenses stretching the defense as wide as possible)

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@Silkk

shrek-shrek-rizz.gif

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:flabbynsick: checking in.

So dynasty isnt good?

You cant edit player ratings?
I don’t have the game but someone else answered that you can’t edit ratings unfortunately

The dynasty being mediocre is disappointing to hear and I don’t love some of the tackle animations I’ve seen.

I think ima just get a Quest 3 and wait to upgrade my system/get this around holiday time.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
The dynasty being mediocre is disappointing to hear and I don’t love some of the tackle animations I’ve seen.
I've had a few instances where my offensive player was already going down (pause) like he was being tackled before the defender even went into a tackling posture.

Anyone else have an obvious first down but they still mark short by "inches?"