EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:banderas:

2 Star underdog...I'm not running from the grind.

• No Hoes
  • No Party
  • No drugs
Just studying and practice til my junior year...then I'm winning the Heisman and fukking the AD's daughter on the 50 yard line :banderas:

GSuCBfyWYAAkRVI

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I been running Madden a lot of late and it happens on there. I notice all of those specialty slots at the end of the depth chart fukks things up. The slot WR, slot CB, RRE, RDT. Was fukking my depth charts all up as I noticed some of my best players who were starters in the game never seeing clock. I wonder if it's the same for NCAA Football.
Someone said on the subreddit they released another patch. Just noticed my backups auto subbed during a blowout to start the 4Q. I'm irked they took mass subs away

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I've played nothing but Road to Glory, I'll get to Dynasty after I complete this one, it's way too easy. The Heisman logic is all out of wack at least in this game mode, at wide receiver I won with 28 touchdowns and my quarterback who threw 60 finishes in 4th place.
It’s been some 60 td seasons

there has never been a 28 td wr

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
It’s been some 60 td seasons

there has never been a 28 td wr
True, but at least back in the older Ncaa games if the Quarterback passed for 60 TD's from a school like USC, it would hold more weight than a QB from let's say Hawaii.

I wouldn't probably say anything if the QB in both 2 and 3 place actually had more yards and TD's.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Damn brehs

I wish I could embed

https://www.reddit.com/r/NCAAFBseri...ndroidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Last edited: