EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sometimes I laugh at discussions in this forum because that list fits so many people I know in real life.

Wouldn't try Elden Ring if you gave it to em for free, but will spend 12 hrs building a dynasty with Middle Tenn :laugh:

my nikka :heh:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
sounds about right :francis:

I was on the sidelines sweating, kicker was missing shyt QB only had like 11 passing attempts

R.80a0af4e839e79169781e93503b05657

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
I'm so bad at passing in this game, I'm getting pumped up going for 357, 2Ds, and no picks on the road :whew:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I'm so bad at passing in this game, I'm getting pumped up going for 357, 2Ds, and no picks on the road :whew:
I turned the revamped passing off. That shyt is dumb IMO. Up there with the passing cone.

Few more gripes:
- I'm not feeling a lot of these playbooks. Feel like Madden plays with college illustrations.
- I understand they tried to give us more of what we asked for but there was simplicity in previous versions that could've been used here. Case in point, having to hold the X button after snapping the ball just to do the option is stupid. It was fine how it was before.
- Create a playbook is discombobulated af
- I'm missing half the transfers on my KU dynasty
- Speaking of playbooks, when I try to remove plays from my faves, they don't go away and are still showing.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Cappin for clicks. This does NOT feel like Madden at all.
He not bullshyttin about the terrible blocking. I did what someone suggested about being patient and nah, these fukkers still be running pass defenders. Also getting a bunch of penalties for illegal man downfield even tho the lineman is engaged with a DL. He just mauling his ass ( :dame: ) down the field.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He not bullshyttin about the terrible blocking. I did what someone suggested about being patient and nah, these fukkers still be running pass defenders. Also getting a bunch of penalties for illegal man downfield even tho the lineman is engaged with a DL. He just mauling his ass ( :dame: ) down the field.

game has its flaws, especially with the lower rated players. Their awareness can be straight trash.

but this not Madden and I say this as someone who's played/bought Madden every single year since the first on Genesis. This is the first year in my life that I'm skippin Madden.