EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
First impressions: the passing is finally improving, this feels like a next gen football game, yes it’s easy to throw picks, can’t force shyt anymore ,if it’s there it’s there lol if it’s not …it’s not lol I was usc playing against Purdue on heisman, I was up three td’s started to get sloppy and was picked off twice for pick 6’s by thieneman :mjlol: Still won tho, the game is not perfect BUT I do feel like it’s something to build off , again it feels like next gen football now ….imo
I agree I only played through a few formations on practice mode but I love how responsive the defenders are to the ball even when its the cpu...they actually hawk that shyt now...I don't mind getting penalized for late throwing or trying to squeeze some shyt in a window that's too small...that's how it should be imo...didn't feel cheesy and I was still dropping dimes on the CU defense so I'm good with it

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Setup an online dynasty with my boy and a separate RTG for myself. Chose the underdog archetype. Didn't play the first season but gained enough XB to challenge QB2 for his roster spot.

Someone challenged me for my spot at the start of season 2..bad decision on his part lol.

Should have enough XP to challenge QB1 for their spot within the next 5-7 games

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I forgot how big these games are for the truly "casual" player who only cares about sports and a handful of shooters.

Madden, NCAA, 2K, fight night, COD, and GTA are the console movers for budget and casual gamers.
Havent had a system since ncaa '14. I dont think I even touched a controller much at all when I pulled up on peoples thru COD or GTA, fifa, 2k last decade..

But this right here had me grab a system and now Im looking at Oled tvs like I need to be playing this joint on best view possible :ohhh:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Real talk, any kid who opted out of this game is a freakin loser.

You get $600 to be in a damn videogame that when I was in college, OU players used to be ELATED to get this game. They'd be lined up at Sooner Mall with all the rest of us, and trying to find someone who would let them cut in line. They wanted to know their ratings, their speed etc.

And here we are some 20yrs later and ur so "bout my business" that you can't even be bothered to be in a damn videogame.

:camby:
It’s like 3-4 parents sharing their kids NCAA likeness on my fb right now

shyt is cool af

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Somehow I won the first game I played on damn Heisman difficulty after not playing an EA football game since like Madden 07 on PS2 :russ:

Used Bama vs LSU

My passing game was pure struggle. Run game was straight. But my user pick instincts was going crazy and I housed 2 of em.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
bnwyvdh2ascd1.jpeg

:dame:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I forgot how big these games are for the truly "casual" player who only cares about sports and a handful of shooters.

Madden, NCAA, 2K, fight night, COD, and GTA are the console movers for budget and casual gamers.
Sometimes I laugh at discussions in this forum because that list fits so many people I know in real life.

Wouldn't try Elden Ring if you gave it to em for free, but will spend 12 hrs building a dynasty with Middle Tenn :laugh: