EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Not being able to edit players scares me because we know how EA can fukk up ratings lol. Not being able to export is disappointing, just means I won't be in a rush to pick up Madden this year.
That gotta be an error. I have NEVER seen a sports game where you can't edit players

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them NDAs must be tight as hell cause seem like a TON of influencers have had a chance to play it but nobody could say anything. Then today its like the whole youtube flooded with reviews.

Wish these bytch ass nikkas give us a fukking trailer though :why:

Yeah, that's pretty common in video games now, though. Technically, if EA wanted to, they could file copyright strikes against whoever they want for uploading videos of their games. It'd largely be stupid to do so, but they could. For these influencers, it's definitely suggested that in addition to not getting included in future rollouts, they may consider make keeping videos monetized tougher in the future.

Aside from that, the huge rollout of everyone putting out what is mostly the same video all at once is mutually beneficial for EA and the community of creators around it. There are people that are definitely going to watch every single impressions video out today like they all aren't probably using the same pool of footage and approved bullet points to talk about. :mjlol:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Took $60 just to get it off. Probably could have got more but ain't wanna take no chances on the value dropping when the new one drops.
You sold it on eBay? Or somewhere else?

I'd be fine with 60 bc I personally never liked the game that much and that will pay for the new game

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
That gotta be an error. I have NEVER seen a sports game where you can't edit players
You couldn't edit rosters in FIFA until 04 I believe, when the customization of Winning XI/Pro Evo was really making a difference. I know by 05 for sure you could as I had that one but from memory I think it started in 04.

But it definitely wasn't alone. Fully customizable rosters wasn't a guaranteed thing in sports games until 2k/Winning XI really set the example

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
this guy gives a lot more information than the other youtubers. lots of detail you may not have heard yet