EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Playing a team builder dynasty game up 45 with 2 minutes left and the game loses connection to the server and kicks me out of the game.

Why is this even a thing? If the consequences of always being online means you can get kicked out of the game if you lose connection or if their server is trash means this shouldn’t be a requirement to play team builder.

It feels like ea only included this feature so they can inflate the numbers and make it seems like they have so many people online all the time.

I legit don’t have time for this shyt, when I make time to play this damn game I can’t lose all my progress because their server is trash.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Playing a team builder dynasty game up 45 with 2 minutes left and the game loses connection to the server and kicks me out of the game.

Why is this even a thing? If the consequences of always being online means you can get kicked out of the game if you lose connection or if their server is trash means this shouldn’t be a requirement to play team builder.

It feels like ea only included this feature so they can inflate the numbers and make it seems like they have so many people online all the time.

I legit don’t have time for this shyt, when I make time to play this damn game I can’t lose all my progress because their server is trash.
I have an Offline Dynasty and twice now after I finished playing a full game it says something about the data is corrupt and could not save. Then I'd play the game again and it saved just fine.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
So I play nothing but online games now. Its nothing like beating someone who uses exploits. This dude picked Florida and put Lagway at qb and proceeded to just run around and throw the same routes. He just kept finding holes in the zone I wasnt covering and he was going no huddle. I audible to man coverage and he throws a pick to end the game:blessed: So rewarding

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
So I play nothing but online games now. Its nothing like beating someone who uses exploits. This dude picked Florida and put Lagway at qb and proceeded to just run around and throw the same routes. He just kept finding holes in the zone I wasnt covering and he was going no huddle. I audible to man coverage and he throws a pick to end the game:blessed: So rewarding

Just realized the long pauses are them modifying the rosters smh

Played someone using JMU who did nothing but RPOs... mind you this is at the all-american division so I'm guessing his exploit was working at a pretty high rate.

They got me during their first two drives then I shut that down. 35-14

Someone using Texas kept spamming off base runs and options. Game went to the wire but he lateraled one too many times and fumbled

The chess game of figuring out how to shut down someone's offense is arguably more fun than actually playing offense

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Played someone using JMU who did nothing but RPOs... mind you this at the all-american division so I'm guessing his exploit was working at a pretty high rate.

Someone using Texas kept spamming off base runs and options. Game went to the wire but he lateraled one too many times and fumbled

The chess game of figuring out how to shut down someone's offense is arguably more fun than actually playing offense
Yeah I played my second game online against a friend. He was doing nothing but outside runs or screens or the jet sweeps. I started audibling my ends to hard flats and controlling my MLB and started shutting that down. Pissed me off though cause my guy got sucked into one of those suction blocks and let him get a screen off for a TD. Ended up being the difference in the game. Outside of that shut his offense down.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Played someone using JMU who did nothing but RPOs... mind you this at the all-american division so I'm guessing his exploit was working at a pretty high rate.

U sound formidable. Whats your psn?

I hate when I pick a tier 3 team and search for tier 3 and they give me Ohio State, Bama or Texas as an opponent. I be getting stomped. I can't play any man coverage. I feel so helpless

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
U sound formidable. Whats your psn?

I hate when I pick a tier 3 team and search for tier 3 and they give me Ohio State, Bama or Texas as an opponent. I be getting stomped. I can't play any man coverage. I feel so helpless

I'm on xbox (ducks) but my gt is "thapplschmp"

I'm by no means an expert, but I kind of picked up little nuggets playing ~ 50 games online combined with past Madden/NCAA knowledge

If you're using a tier 2 team (or above), man coverage works. Some tier 3 teams too but the majority of players are too slow to keep up, especially the LBs

Personally I found playing zone for a few plays then man (or vice versa) keeps people confused. Especially if they think they saw something on a previous play and try to hurry up to run the same play again.

Not sure if you do the coverage shifts but shifting for deep or inside passes helps a lot. Or shifting for underneath if they do a lot of short passes

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

That early pause is 100% sign you're in for some buillshyt. I had someone pause immediately then sub in DBs at LB.

And fukk them RPOs, I hate how clueless your DBs act. I finally shut someone down though, user picked twice, he didn't run them anymore after that :banderas:

---

On another note my pass game is struggling bad right now. :mjcry: