EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
That early pause is 100% sign you're in for some buillshyt. I had someone pause immediately then sub in DBs at LB.

And fukk them RPOs, I hate how clueless your DBs act. I finally shut someone down though, user picked twice, he didn't run them anymore after that :banderas:

---

On another note my pass game is struggling bad right now. :mjcry:

It's all making sense - a few games back I was playing vs OSU and their LBs were super human and had glue for hands. They did position switches and used DBs smh. I've played vs them plenty of times and they were never that good

As for the RPOs...the same game as above my DBs would look at the HBs running right next to them and ignore them. Had me questioning everything lol

And the passing...do you go more short, intermediate or long??

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Online has become my dopamine. down seven points in the fourth quarter with like 20 seconds to go,I hit a big play then score touchdown. I grab my balls and say fukk it, lets go for 2. Call a play designed for the d to bite on the underneath shyt and open it up for my wr going to the back corner of the endzone. Perfection:blessed:

The coward quit before I could save the replay

Been demoted from the heisman and all American leagues tho

Last edited:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
havent posted in thread in awhile. been playing this and Madden 25
love both

had a dynasty going with Miami. then decided to start a new one with Texas
Went 132-29 with Miami in 11 years
now in year 8 at UT. but thru 8 yrs im 98-20

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
had this since it dropped and just practiced last night, haven't played a football game since '06

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
I play QB in Road to Glory but I think CB would be more fun to play. Should have picked CB in Road to Glory

When they start taking you out on redzone plays and/or never throw your direction but you're still punished for big plays, you'll hate playing corner.

No idea why they wouldn't allow you to be a saftey or d lineman in RTG

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Had my dumbest L ever. Ran kickoff back and instead of running it in for the td, I stopped 2 yrds short cuz I didn't trust my d to hold up. No diddy. I thought I had a timeout, but I didn't. Game ended cuz my qb turned into a terrorist and overthrew a wide open te. If u don't use directional passing, this game will find a way to fukk u

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I blew a 24 -3 lead in the natty on my ‘17 falcons shyt. I gloriously threw the game away. My qb accuracy went down to like. 67 and the db’s turned into prime Deon sanders. I lost by three because I thought I was the man and went for it on 4&3 instead of kicking the fg and going to ot

All my stars left for the nfl. I feel like retiring my coach. He is cursed lol