EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I’m addicted to this shyt. I’ve never played this many seasons in any sports game :wow: slowly turning Memphis into a beast. This upcoming recruiting class will be my best so far.
Yeah it has its problems for sure but still fun as hell. I swear I'll quit three times a season but then right back again.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
They just know all the exploits. Like Kentucky has a wr that is basically Nyck Harbor. Shyt is cheating to me.

Whats your record? U on xbox right?

I get it now. Played 3 games and they all did some type of exploit. The last one ran goal line 90% of the game and somehow mossed everything when doing deep. I was in place for the INTs and the DB just stood there smh

Played one guy who was mad I scored on him lol. Lost by 3. He said he was ranked 2560

47-22. Definitely falling back to all american after this lol no way I'll sniff the top 22. Yea I'm xbox

What about you?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I get it now. Played 3 games and they all did some type of exploit. The last one ran goal line 90% of the game and somehow mossed everything when doing deep. I was in place for the INTs and the DB just stood there smh

Played one guy who was mad I scored on him lol. Lost by 3. He said he was ranked 2560

47-22. Definitely falling back to all american after this lol no way I'll sniff the top 22. Yea I'm xbox

What about you?
Psn. Shyt is down today. I can't remember exactly but Im like 20 games over .500.

Played like just under 300 gms online. Seen it all. One dude picked Iowa, and just ran the ball out of heavy sets. Couldn't stop the fukker. But that was early on when the game was new.

If someone picks oklahoma, they gonna do it all. Qb runs. Throws all over the damn place. Rb breaking tackles.

I don't like how this game handles speedy wrs. Nyck Harbor is bot that difficult to guard. Dude will outrun 2 deep safety coverage. Kentucky has a olayer like that too. Shyt is annoying

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Psn. Shyt is down today. I can't remember exactly but Im like 20 games over .500.

Played like just under 300 gms online. Seen it all. One dude picked Iowa, and just ran the ball out of heavy sets. Couldn't stop the fukker. But that was early on when the game was new.

If someone picks oklahoma, they gonna do it all. Qb runs. Throws all over the damn place. Rb breaking tackles.

I don't like how this game handles speedy wrs. Nyck Harbor is bot that difficult to guard. Dude will outrun 2 deep safety coverage. Kentucky has a olayer like that too. Shyt is annoying

For sure. Noticed that with someone using SC. Granted the guy has a 99 speed but they shouldn't be outrunning a safety 15 yds up the field that's already playing over the top coverage

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I just lost a game online where my opponent hit a hail mary as time expired. I was in prevent defense and audibled to "over the top" coverage.

Somehow the WR outruns all of my DBs and catches it in the back of the end zone. I could understand if they moss'd one of my dbs or caught a tipped ball, but how the fukk does over the top prevent coverage get outran. :dead:

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
I just lost a game online where my opponent hit a hail mary as time expired. I was in prevent defense and audibled to "over the top" coverage.

Somehow the WR outruns all of my DBs and catches it in the back of the end zone. I could understand if they moss'd one of my dbs or caught a tipped ball, but how the fukk does over the top prevent coverage get outran. :dead:
I still control the middle safety and play prevent man cuz I rarely trust zones in this game. Dont really trust man either, but I get carved up in zones

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

Yea I get best a lot on deep passes no matter what defense I play and how good my DB’s are

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
I notice if I play cover 3 in nickel and over the top off coverage, they will defend the deep ball. Any other zone, Is getting torched. Cover 2 zones are only useful vs short routes. They completing everything intermediate to deep vs it. Especially deep between the 2 safeties. That MLB has to play like a damn 3rd safety in that defense