EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I was using K state's playbook, running QB blast with Orji. Their playbook is great for running people over with Avery Johnson.

I hear you though, playing RTCFP sucks since you can't choose playbook. If I could use my custom every game I'd be better on O.

Orji sold with those two fumbles.

WTF was that play you scored on a shovel pass? Was nice.
Yeah, they be lookin awkward on that shovel pass, but it get shyt done.

USC got a few gadgets, but I need to practice em more to feel comfortable with em.

Tulane got a fun lil playbook too.

This dude online picked Iowa and gave me fits just runnin the ball from heavy formations. Like I had to respect it. It wasnt like playin ppl who know hot route combos to cheese on offense. It was just good execution.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
This dude online picked Iowa and gave me fits just runnin the ball from heavy formations. Like I had to respect it. It wasnt like playin ppl who know hot route combos to cheese on offense. It was just good execution.

It's really hard to stop someone from running the ball 4 times for 10 yards, at least it is for me. There are too many animations where the RB falls forward, and easy to get burnt if you commit.

I think you can win most games online if you pick Bama and run plays out of Trips TE all game.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
It's really hard to stop someone from running the ball 4 times for 10 yards, at least it is for me. There are too many animations where the RB falls forward, and easy to get burnt if you commit.

I think you can win most games online if you pick Bama and run plays out of Trips TE all game.
Ive ran into some good open field tacklers. U have to be able to manually tackle. And some of these dudes know lil secrets to get the oline to target 1 bltizer, so another can get free into the backfield and cause probs

I had to Spy your qb, cuz the blitzers just were not dependable. I ran way too much man tho

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

That's what BlackReign does on YT

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I went undefeated with hawaii in dynasty and still didn't make the playoffs :martin:
I beat the no one team and only went up to 4th then after the next game I dropped to 5 and then 6 despite winning by 40. I won the natty in a blowout against the great Liberty flame and started next season at 4. They be hating.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
*Just finished winning a national championship*

"I really think this team can do some special things this year"

What

Also my Coaching Prestige went down

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Are they going to nerf Nyck Harbor or not? Dude is azz cheeks irl. N1ggaz just throwing go routes and hes out runnin entire secondaries.

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Yeah, they be lookin awkward on that shovel pass, but it get shyt done.

USC got a few gadgets, but I need to practice em more to feel comfortable with em.

Tulane got a fun lil playbook too.

This dude online picked Iowa and gave me fits just runnin the ball from heavy formations. Like I had to respect it. It wasnt like playin ppl who know hot route combos to cheese on offense.
Explain this for me, I think my homie in our online dynasty be on this shyt, nikka be acting like Peyton Manning pre snap and his RB is ALWAYS wide open

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Explain this for me, I think my homie in our online dynasty be on this shyt, nikka be acting like Peyton Manning pre snap and his RB is ALWAYS wide open
Its certain plays where u hot route a couple options and the shyt is unstoppable unless u just a beast with user coverage. It confuses the cpu and shyt just be wide open. Its hot route vids on youtube.

I try not to look at shyt like that, but n1ggaz be cheatin online. Especially with mobile qbs

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
And word on if they'll be adjusting team/player ratings based on real life results at some point?
They need to. Im tired of South Carolina. Nyck Harbor is not that guy. I was in a game the other day and forgot about him and called. A cover 0 blitz and he out he smoked my db. Then I call a cover 3 with over the top coverage and the qb threw a fukkin bomb that went higher than any pass Ive seen jn this game and this n1gga outran the coverage again and caught it. I went off on that damn mic