EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

See this that bs. Im just throwing a dump off and this turns into a pick 6. This game is driving me crazy :damn:. This dude is on the wr, the moment I press the button he turns into a 4.2 speed db

Then when your own team turn into terrorist tryin to sabotage

I had a rb that was blocking on a screen I called for him :snoop:

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Goes for 2 to win the game, te comes down with both feet, the defender taps him and he drops the ball. Man...

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
went on the road #3 miami vs #13 houston
this was a can we just move on type game

they kicked fg to start scoring. 3-0
we answered later with a td and its 7-3
2nd quarter we put two tds on board its 21-3
no one scores in 3rd quarter
they kick a fg in 4th quarter its 21-6
and final score ends at 21-6

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Just had my wildest game against the CPU. One of those games where my team was dropping everything. Line missing blocks. CPU even made a blind over the head INT. I was down 3 and failed to score. They kill my defense and run the ball all the way 2 the 3 yard line. Somehow I hold them to a FG with 20 seconds left. My WR drops the first pass I throw. Makes a diving catch the next play. I rush to the line and snap with 2 seconds left in the game. Throw a bomb to a WR who has one on one coverage down the sideline. He jumps up and Mosses it at 2 yard line and falls over the CBs shoulder into the end zone for the win. I was too hype after that shyt.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox

See this that bs. Im just throwing a dump off and this turns into a pick 6. This game is driving me crazy :damn:. This dude is on the wr, the moment I press the button he turns into a 4.2 speed db

Then when your own team turn into terrorist tryin to sabotage

I had a rb that was blocking on a screen I called for him :snoop:

In the game's defense, that pick six was a terrible decision on your part. That corner broke on that ball before you even began your wind-up. You wouldn't have gotten more than 3-4 yards on that even if he didn't break on it as quickly as he did.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
In the game's defense, that pick six was a terrible decision on your part. That corner broke on that ball before you even began your wind-up. You wouldn't have gotten more than 3-4 yards on that even if he didn't break on it as quickly as he did.
No he did not. He broke when I tapped the button as soon as the qb turned to throw the ball he broke. :damn:

And it was a dumb off. I only expected a few yards.

Then all these damn screen passes where the rb aint even tryin to get in his route. :damn: I loss like 10 straight games online cuz of bs.

Im like 3-1 rn tho. And its been hella rewarding ciz I beay 2 azz holes thay was tryin to embarrass me

Then look at the angle he took on the int. No fukkin way thay shoulda been a pick. They :youngsabo: me

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I lost in the quarter finals of the CFB playoffs because my secondary who lead the nation in interceptions could no longer stop Oregon in the last 45 seconds. I ran cover two and they threw a bomb and my corner got destroyed. I’m pissed

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Time to unpin this shyt :francis:

Yeah that's what pisses me off the most. Especially on Reddit where people point out legitimate gripes and someone will always come into the thread saying it's a skill issue or that people don't know football. Even funnier when EA would even come out and admit certain stuff is broken.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches

This dummy had the ball 1st and goal from the 1. Could've easily scored and gone up 20-16 but they wanted to be cute and try to run the clock out on me. Then this great play hit :mjgrin:

Whats your psn?

On another note, I be ready to give up them I play a gm where I get user picks and score points and think maybe I can be what I was back in the day :noah:

Last edited: