EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm confused as hell. My team been an 89 all year long. Now come the bowl game somehow my overall dropped to 86 across the board.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nothing we can do. Some nikkas tried to get a lawsuit going years ago against ea for a monopoly.

EA is only obligated to make sure the games boots up properly and the game modes load properly.

Everything else can be broken to us, but EA will say it "Functions as intended". We sae this back on NCAA 10 or so.

So any gameplay issues, EA can lie and say the game functions as they designed it. No lawsuits and no refunds.

Only way to stop it is to stop buying the game, stop pre-ordering the game until we see the FINISHED product. Ppl must exercise self control

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
You never beat me fair and square.

I'll give you your credit, your defense was good. But your offense playing style is unforgettable cheese....run deep routes, snap the ball and run backwards with your qb 15-20 yards then pass to a RB in the flats.

Scust.
The Burrcoast Offense. Lost track of how many nattys I won :ohlawd:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
So I finally played Ohio St in an online game. Yeah, I might be good on this game. Will Howard out running my dline to throw a ball that the indicator is saying goin out of bounds when one of OSUs suoer WRs turn into superman and jump to catch it:what:

Then a desynch or whatever claimed it wouldn't give anyone a loss, but gave me a loss and the game just started. EA is some bum azz hoes.

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Couldn't transfer the vid but I'm tired of this BS :martin:. Final 2 mins, we're up by a TD and VT has the ball on their own 25. 1st play, my CB who had locked down his WR all game, somehow leaves his man wide open on an "All Go" route for a TD :beli:. So, we get the ball, and I throw a 60+ yard TD with like 40 secs left. VT gets the ball, throws 3 incompletions in a row, on 4th he throws a weak ass ball that's nowhere near the WR. So, I just stand there waiting for the user pick, shyt bounces off my CB's hands, the FS tries to catch it and it bounces off his hands :damn:the ball then flies perfectly to the WR and he runs it in :deadrose: To top it off they go for 2 and get it:aicmon:

Turned the game off with quickness

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
From qv c

It's like they billed me initially for $16 and then noting else. I'll sell it on Ebay for $50.

I deserve something for my pain, suffering and disappointment/let down after all these years. :francis:
Qvc, u out here using the home shopping network? Thanks for making me feel young :noah:

Did u ever get a ps5?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Man I forgot to cancel my ea access. So I said fukk it let me get my $ worth. I played Madden 25. Man the movement on that game is way better. It’s not even close. Players feel like weight matter. Im really thinking about copping madden for the first time in almost 10 years

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Plenty ppl ib this thread bought it from qvc. One dude in here got it for free.

No PS5 for me. Sad. It would collect dust until gta 6
Why qvc? They had a special or something?

And u woulda played the ncaa game. Its really not that bad.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Why qvc? They had a special or something?

And u woulda played the ncaa game. Its really not that bad.

Yeah it was $39.99, you weren't checking the thread I guess.

I would get frustrated breh. With that said, if I already owned a PS5 i would get the game, especially for $39. I could look past the flaws. But paying $39 plus $450, for a system. I'd rather usr that money to get this new camera I been wanting.

EA had one job.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Yeah it was $39.99, you weren't checking the thread I guess.

I would get frustrated breh. With that said, if I already owned a PS5 i would get the game, especially for $39. I could look past the flaws. But paying $39 plus $450, for a system. I'd rather usr that money to get this new camera I been wanting.

EA had one job.
Damn, wonder how much Madden gonna be.

I spent a ridiculous amount of guap on a gun and I still regret. I got more of my moneys worth with this game than I have anything of recent memory.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Damn, wonder how much Madden gonna be.

I spent a ridiculous amount of guap on a gun and I still regret. I got more of my moneys worth with this game than I have anything of recent memory.
A gun? Lol

Y'all can't even have high capacity magazines out there.

You can get a good gun for under $400. Really even around $300 if you know what to look for

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Their o line is a brick wall in one on one, mine is wall paper :mjlol:

Kickoff team 7 yards away from the returner when the ball is caught with no one blocking

The game goes takes over when it wants to. The pressure is overwhelming and they leave you with one open receiver and the LB picks it off. It’s either take a sack (:dame:) or throw a pick :mjlol:

Recruiting is fun but so unrealistic too. I beat the dog shyt out of teams and lose 5 star recruits to them :mjlol: