EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Like I just told Rekka, this shyt gonna need all the patches. My back hit the dead leg and stopped moving and just glided forward without moving his feet

Someone tag me when this shyt is fixed. Haven't played in about 4-5 days and don't miss it. Fired Madden 24 back up

I'm about to take a break from this game. Oregon is just a cheat code

This game fukkin sucks
:francis:

saw it coming sadly
A lot of us haven't played an ea sports game in like 5-10 years...we forgot :francis: they gonna get cooked in a week watch

Sometimes I forget this i still an EA game :martin: you know the in game transactions gonna be insane too :beli:
I'm still playing it on some fukk around shyt but yeah, its truly an EA Sports game down to broken shyt, cheese teams and players, and rubber band AI

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
I swear super sim got worse since the patch. I was playing key moments in dynasty and after every sim, it doesn’t tell me what the down or what the score is. That ticker just disappears. I gotta hit pause every time to see where we at in the game :martin:
They only way you can see the ticker is when you jump ahead a quarter now.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Im disappointed in the coli with this fame. U b1ggaz hust complain instead of enjoying it for what it is. I have my issues, but it is a fun game. But u n1ggaz dont even seem to be playing each other. Wheres the competition. Hopefully this changes with madden

I use to tell @jadillac was gonna take dem cheeks, and then proceed to take cheeks. Virtually :hubie:

He still got ptsd

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Minus the occasional bullshyt I have found some decent gameplay using SimGamer's settings off youtube on All-American. I just had shoulder surgery so off work for the next couple of days and been running this nonstop to kill time.

Edit: Minus the end of half and 3rd down bullshyt. I'm sure purely by coincidence my defense just starts randomly doing boneheaded shyt during those times. JUst had one third down where my linebacker who was on man coverage on the RB in perfect position just randomly decides to leave the RB and blitz the QB halfway through the play leaving the RB wide open for the first down.

Last edited:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
:francis:

saw it coming sadly

I'm still playing it on some fukk around shyt but yeah, its truly an EA Sports game down to broken shyt, cheese teams and players, and rubber band AI
No man EA used to stand for something lmaooo I can’t believe I’m this guy right now as well as us discussing it but damn it’s true.

But it used to have good games. We not gonna act like Live was trash. The last Live was better than 2K too in most aspects where it matters.

Idk what’s up with them idk but we need at least two other studio options in the major sport’s games. 2K EA ain’t enough in 2024. They gotta give up licensing to somebody else.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think I prefer college football to madden. Ngl. This Madden is not doing it for me.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No man EA used to stand for something lmaooo I can’t believe I’m this guy right now as well as us discussing it but damn it’s true.

But it used to have good games. We not gonna act like Live was trash. The last Live was better than 2K too in most aspects where it matters.

Idk what’s up with them idk but we need at least two other studio options in the major sport’s games. 2K EA ain’t enough in 2024. They gotta give up licensing to somebody else.
Nothing we can do. Some nikkas tried to get a lawsuit going years ago against ea for a monopoly.

I boycotted madden since like 08 and stuck to my guns for years. And every year nikkas keep buying it.

On some existential philosophical shyt, it really shows you how powerless you are when everyone around you is a pure unadulterated, unequivocal, insatiable, egotistical, self centered sheep.

I love football and I was excited for cf 25 and I can admit it's still madden-y, but it's fun at least.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Nothing we can do. Some nikkas tried to get a lawsuit going years ago against ea for a monopoly.

I boycotted madden since like 08 and stuck to my guns for years. And every year nikkas keep buying it.

On some existential philosophical shyt, it really shows you how powerless you are when everyone around you is a pure unadulterated, unequivocal, insatiable, egotistical, self centered sheep.

I love football and I was excited for cf 25 and I can admit it's still madden-y, but it's fun at least.
Yeah the power of “I gotta have it” I fall victim too but to pots and pans or cologne 💀💀💀 not a fukking video game

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

You dead ass go to the same restaurant get the same meal that shyt was ass the 2nd 3rd 4th AND 5th time you gonna keep going back 😂 nikka please

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Im disappointed in the coli with this fame. U b1ggaz hust complain instead of enjoying it for what it is. I have my issues, but it is a fun game. But u n1ggaz dont even seem to be playing each other. Wheres the competition. Hopefully this changes with madden

I use to tell @jadillac was gonna take dem cheeks, and then proceed to take cheeks. Virtually :hubie:

He still got ptsd

You never beat me fair and square.

I'll give you your credit, your defense was good. But your offense playing style is unforgettable cheese....run deep routes, snap the ball and run backwards with your qb 15-20 yards then pass to a RB in the flats.

Scust.