EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Are ya'll getting top 5 draft classes? If so, how?

got my first one last night. I got my recruiting skill up for my coach and focused on like 10-15 4 and 5 star recruits for the first couple weeks instead of going after the full 35.

Signed the number one recruit, a 5 star running back and the 5th ranked ATH/QB

Also got 4 or 5 4 star transfers.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Man, it be so much weird shyt happenint. Ive started to try to user catch everything, cuz a wr will just let the ball hit em in the azz without even turning around to make a play on it.

The LT just lookin at the de go around him with ease.

The opposing d line individually turnin into The Incredib hulk to stop a screen play

Game is still fun as hell at times :noah:

I'm honestly more mad at the game not being good than glad at the fact I only paid $16 for it.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Played my first team builder dynasty game and had three roughing the kicker penalties
They just said they addressed this in the patch. That’s some game breaking stuff, is there a way to turn that off?
Yeah I had to turn it off, it's cost me at least 2 games where I worked hard to get the offense off the field then a stupid roughing call gives them back all the momentum

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I'm honestly more mad at the game not being good than glad at the fact I only paid $16 for it.
How u get it for 16$

And Madden comes out this week. Im getting back into playing online games. Its kinda addictive:noah:

They made Michigan... The TE was Mossin me all game. Shyt was so frustrating.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So I take it everyone is going to move over to the madden thread now? Might as well unsticky this and replace it with madden.

I will see yall there in a week or so, I want to finish atleast one season of dynasty before I switch over

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
That's become the norm for me not gone lie. When my team just starts randomly fumbling, dropping wide open passes, CPU starts making diving interceptions all at the same time I just say fukk it and reload. I can handle Ls when I'm making dumb mistakes. It's just them times where it seems the game starts cheating. First sports game that's ever had me like this lol.
Support EA Sports annualized money grabs brehs

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Support EA Sports annualized money grabs brehs

This. I legit haven't played a Madden game since Vince Young was on the cover. Obvi, it's been a decade since I played a college football game. Trying to play this has me feelin flabby and sick :flabbynsick: